So Sad

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I won't lie. I dropped a tear and made sure to hold my wife and daughter a bit closer this morning before heading to work.

davenay67

Jan 16, 2012
Just heartbreaking....

This life we are given is but a fleeting moment in time. Stories like this make you realize that we shouldn't agonize over the stupid stuff like money and bills and other general nonsense. We should look around at all of our blessings and be happy for everything we have.

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Wow. That is truly saddening. My heart totally goes out to that guy - and the rest of his family...
I really hope that he has a strong support system as he's going to need them...

Life can be so brutal & harsh at times...

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
we all take life for granted so much i dont know what i would do with out my best friend/ fiance, it so hard to hear about situations i will def keep him in my prayers :grouphug:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Jesus Christ man... people always say that the Lord will only give us what we can handle... he sure is testing that limit with this man... he is one brave and strong man in that story...its amazing the cards that we are delt with in life... almost made me shed a tear... though i dont have a child or significant other, I'll be sure to tell the ones I love, that i do love them.. prayers to that man in the story.

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
WOW!!!!!!!!!! I could never imagine something like that happening. I wanted to rush home and give my wonderful wifey and lil princess a big hug and kiss. Stories like this are just sooo sad.

Nov 18, 2011
Ilikemy3s said:
OMG .. nothing else to do but dry my eyes and tell my family how much I love them ..

I'm with you on that!! :sadcry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emwtur

Members Online