Snowplows

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Found these pics while flipping through my photobucket. Some truly oddball plow set-ups. ANybody seen anything like these?

muscleplow.jpg

birdplow2.jpg

birdplow.jpg

cddyplow.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
The random pic thread in the section for... "Show us your ride. Interior and exterior photos are welcome here."

I did not think it would apply there.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Found these pics while flipping through my photobucket. Some truly oddball plow set-ups. ANybody seen anything like these?

muscleplow.jpg

ok....WTF is that???? :blinkhuh:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:

Probably was suppose to be the back to the future car but then it failed :crazy:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:

ItsOnVoy said:
Probably was suppose to be the back to the future car but then it failed :crazy:

what.. you never seen boss hogs alaskan car....

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011

Attachments

• snow-plow.jpg
    snow-plow.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 78
  • redneck-snow-plow.jpg
    redneck-snow-plow.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 79

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
[video=youtube;tPg1ZMiC9pA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPg1ZMiC9pA&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:

muscleplow.jpg

cddyplow.jpg

The Charger Plow truck is from a movie called "Out Cold" Co-Starring Zach Galifianakis and The Escalade I think is from Zombieland Starring Jessie Eisenberg (The guy who created Facebook smart fella that Eisenberberg) Otherwise does anyone here plow with that suburbanite plow for these trucks?? there is a guy by me who does but IDK if he is a member here

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
High Voltage said:
[video=youtube;tPg1ZMiC9pA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPg1ZMiC9pA&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

This is really cool! Not so sure how it would do during the really big storms though lol

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
High Voltage said:

That thing is really cool. It would work fine here in most of the snow we get. :cool:

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
ItsOnVoy said:
This is really cool! Not so sure how it would do during the really big storms though lol

I think a lot would depend on the weight of it.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:
That thing is really cool. It would work fine here in most of the snow we get. :cool:

I sure could have used it this evening. We have about 6 inches on the ground and it is very wet and heavy.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I would have to get me one of those if I lived where it snowed again.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
I sure could have used it this evening. We have about 6 inches on the ground and it is very wet and heavy.

Wanna trade?? I would love some snow.:cool:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:

Do not ask for something you will wish you never asked for :lipsrsealed:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Do not ask for something you will wish you never asked for :lipsrsealed:

Trust me, I want it. I love snow. I doubt we will beat what we had year before last (77 inches) in my lifetime, so bring it!!:cool:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:
Trust me, I want it. I love snow. I doubt we will beat what we had year before last in my lifetime, so bring it!!:cool:

lol I hate driving in the snow soo much!!! :hissyfit:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:

You can have it. The snow certainly made for a difficult evening for me. I still have the 20's with bald tires on the wifes Bravada, and because of that she couldn't get the truck up the hill into our neighborhood. I had to get it turned around backwards, and drug it up the hill and to the house with the tow strap between my front bumper and her reciever. I got it up the hill and into the garage, and will swap out the tires tomorrow.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
You can have it. The snow certainly made for a difficult evening for me. I still have the 20's with bald tires on the wifes Bravada, and because of that she couldn't get the truck up the hill into our neighborhood. I had to get it turned around backwards, and drug it up the hill and to the house with the tow strap between my front bumper and her reciever. I got it up the hill and into the garage, and will swap out the tires tomorrow.

My wife wouldn't be out in the snow in her van, thank god. Being retired, I don't have any good reason to go out and get stuck... though the Tahoe should be up to the task if I want to. I also have a good snow-blower, so very limited shoveling for me.:cool:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
High Voltage said:

Anyone else notice the Trailvoy parked in the driveway? :cool:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Wisconsin_20100921_0532.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online