Sites been around for a year already.

Hatchet

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Just noticed this site has been up for just over a year now... (just noticed my supporting membership had expired)

Congrats to the site and all the admins and mods that keep it running.

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Happy Anniversary to the NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wootwoot:

Many happy years to come, new members joining everyday, congrats to the site mods all the hard work is paying off :thumbsup:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Hatchet said:
Just noticed this site has been up for just over a year now... (just noticed my supporting membership had expired)

Congrats to the site and all the admins and mods that keep it running.

:iagree: Nice job boys!! Keep up the great work!! :thumbsup:

NewfieEnvoy said:
Happy Anniversary to the NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wootwoot:

Many happy years to come, new members joining everyday, congrats to the site mods all the hard work is paying off :thumbsup:

:goodpost: And congrats to ALL of the members who have made this site THE place for our platform!! :grouphug:

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
CdnGMan said:
:iagree: Nice job boys!! Keep up the great work!! :thumbsup:

:goodpost: And congrats to ALL of the members who have made this site THE place for our platform!! :grouphug:

well said :thumbsup:

think all i can add is: time to reup that membership Hatchet :yes: as i just did

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
CdnGMan said:
And congrats to ALL of the members who have made this site THE place for our platforms!! :grouphug:
Fixed it. :wink:

GCTB1289

Mar 19, 2012
awesome. happy anniversary Nation. heres to many more

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Yeah to us. Great job guys n gals!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 84

Hatchet

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
fletch09 said:
well said :thumbsup:

think all i can add is: time to reup that membership Hatchet :yes: as i just did

I'm going to. but probably after the holidays... Money is little tight on gifts as it is lol

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Thanks to all mods/admins and fellow members that make this site possible. Whether it be via iPhone or laptop, it's always a daily stop for me. ¡Muchos gracias!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
congrats... first year is always the toughest, isnt that the general rule of thumb for things? :rotfl:.. i think we surpassed that mark with flying colors!!

got to meet some new people that came to the forum, and I've been able to keep the relatioships with the others.. heres to more years to come :grouphug:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Man fun times. :biggrin: I remember the day that we officially let the cat out of the bag and officially made ourselves know. That was a busy day of "marketing" over on the other site. :cool:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
And the Evil Overlord from Toronto (the Vertical Scope admin) didn't even NOTICE the jailbreak for FOUR DAYS!!!!!

Boy, they had a LOT of thread cleanup going on then. Blasted holes in the post data base, made page counts in many threads mismatch the number of available posts, had a regular ban-fest going on for the ringleaders and many of the over-enthusiastic members. :hissyfit: Originally changed our status to "Banned" until that resulted in many of the regular members posting "WTF - WHO BANNED THE ROADIE!?!?!?!" so they changed it to "No longer with us." :wink: as if we just all decided to move on to a ricer forum or enter a nursing home and give up computers. :rotfl:

One thing you can trust Vertical Scope to do consistently is lie. :crazy:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Reminds me of a certain quote. "A dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly."

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ready67

Members Online

No members online now.