Side view mirrors

Mirror

Original poster
Jan 27, 2014
My passenger mirror hinge broke and my driver mirror hinge is loose.

Are there any other non tb mirrors thst will direct mount to our vehicles?

Rewiring the plug is not an issue.
Looking for something that can take a bit more of a beating in the bush.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Are there any other non tb mirrors thst will direct mount to our vehicles?

All of the mirrors on our platform are the same as far as fitment go. Only differences are turn signal or not, and heated mirror glass or not.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Tow mirrors is just silly since he is looking for something in the bush, not something goofy that will hang way out and smack everything.

Mirror

Original poster
Jan 27, 2014
I fold my mirrors in when in the bush

Plus the tow mirror hinge looks a lot more stable for getting hit then our factory ones

Last edited by a moderator:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I have used dirt walls n trees multiple times to fold in my mirrors and they are still soild. Granted they are the basic black no heat or lights, but they have taken years of abuse without issue Which ones are yours?

Keep in mind if you fold them goofy bastards in, you will lose quite of a bit if vision through your windows as well.

Reactions: Redbeard

Mirror

Original poster
Jan 27, 2014
I have the standard black ones with heat. They have taken abuse but mt passenger one got ripped off when a snow bank slid me into a fence and the driver one bounces at the hinge now. Way more then it should.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
I've thought about the tow mirrors. But then again look how much I off-road......I'd stick to the OEM mirrors. Maybe get replacements but before you buy, I'd look at a truck that has the tow mirrors compared to ours, they are huge. Unless they pivot 180* and you can fold em into the fender.....

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Why don't you take measurements of the TB mirror mount and go walk around a pull-a-part and see what might be able to work out? And i'm sure they'll be GMT360's around, you could use those for test fitting random mirrors.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online