[RUMOR] Trailblazer coming back as a Trax

Mike534x

Sparky

Trailblazer is anmidsize not compact. Trax is a good vehicle but nowhere close to a Trailblazer.

Hobbyist4Life

I wouldn't get my hopes up for that, because there still is new Trailblazer models being released.

I'm sure that we have them in the middle east, but I don't know where else.

I've attached a picture of the state-of-the-art 2019 Trailblazer. I simply prefer the old ones.

TB'19.jpg

OP
OP
Mike534x

Mike534x

I wouldn't get my hopes up for that, because there still is new Trailblazer models being released.

I'm sure that we have them in the middle east, but I don't know where else.

I've attached a picture of the state-of-the-art 2019 Trailblazer. I simply prefer the old ones.

View attachment 88191
Thats just the Blazer, the "new" Trailblazers will be about the size of the Chevy Trax.

northcreek

Maybe Chevy should just name it "Tail Chaser" which is what they seem to be doing lately .

littleblazer

Gold Supporter
So... having been driving the Colorado for the last few days, I don't know why they don't build that into the new TB on the same modified frame thing. I guess they're afraid of hurting tahoe sales or something. But honestly looking over the thing, there are a lot of similarities still between the TB and new ones...

littleblazer

Gold Supporter

Mooseman

Well, I will Activ-ly be avoiding this vehicle. They'll have to pry my current TB's steering wheel from my cold dead hands!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
MILES-2005-4.2
Top Bottom