[RUMOR] Trailblazer coming back as a Trax

Mike534x

Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
Yikes...if this is true. So if the Trax does indeed become a Trailblazer, then it's not far off if the Envoy returns and replaces the Terrain.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Trailblazer is anmidsize not compact. Trax is a good vehicle but nowhere close to a Trailblazer.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Oh for the love of....

I guess Trailblazer has become a zombie model.

Reactions: northcreek

Hobbyist4Life

Sep 5, 2016
Qatar
I wouldn't get my hopes up for that, because there still is new Trailblazer models being released.

I'm sure that we have them in the middle east, but I don't know where else.

I've attached a picture of the state-of-the-art 2019 Trailblazer. I simply prefer the old ones.

TB'19.jpg

Mike534x

Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
I wouldn't get my hopes up for that, because there still is new Trailblazer models being released.

I'm sure that we have them in the middle east, but I don't know where else.

I've attached a picture of the state-of-the-art 2019 Trailblazer. I simply prefer the old ones.

View attachment 88191

Thats just the Blazer, the "new" Trailblazers will be about the size of the Chevy Trax.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Maybe Chevy should just name it "Tail Chaser" which is what they seem to be doing lately .

• Haha
Reactions: Mooseman

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
So... having been driving the Colorado for the last few days, I don't know why they don't build that into the new TB on the same modified frame thing. I guess they're afraid of hurting tahoe sales or something. But honestly looking over the thing, there are a lot of similarities still between the TB and new ones...

Reactions: Mooseman

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Well, I will Activ-ly be avoiding this vehicle. They'll have to pry my current TB's steering wheel from my cold dead hands!

vipergg

Dec 7, 2011
Yikes...if this is true. So if the Trax does indeed become a Trailblazer, then it's not far off if the Envoy returns and replaces the Terrain.

So miffed at that thing they are calling a trailblazer . A little 3 or 4 cylinder turboized wanna be . Was waiting for the Colorado based one and they release this little piece of garbage . Am getting ready to replace my 08 Ascender and they have lost me as a customer. They have made my decision to buy a Dodge Durango a lot easier.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I probably would have liked the current International Colorado version of the TB. Helluva lot better than these pieces of garbage they want to put out. We want a real mid-sized SUV, not a pumped up grocery getter.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I probably would have liked the current International Colorado version of the TB. Helluva lot better than these pieces of garbage they want to put out. We want a real mid-sized SUV, not a pumped up grocery getter.
That's just GM being GM and telling us what we want rather than giving us what we want. I'd be driving a "Radoblazer" right now but, NOT!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher