Random Videos

Mooseman

Mooseman

Here's a good story in these gloomy times that will bring a chuckle...

TollKeeper

Here's a good story in these gloomy times that will bring a chuckle...

Now that made me laugh my ass off..
911- Whats the address of your emergency
call- I got a dude roped and tied to a tree
911- WHAT!

That is just absolutely hilarious.. Just a sign of the times really. If this had been a 100 years ago, and 911 existed then... OK.. But today. I bet the operator thought it was a prank or something.

Mooseman

Who do you call after you land on a highway? AAA? :laugh:

Blckshdw

This morning, the recycling guys had a brain fart. After one of the guys moved the bins from across the street to my side for easy pick up, the driver just pushed my bin back instead of emptying it, the guy on the street didn't notice, and off they went. :duh:

Luckily I had my cameras up and saw it. I was able to flag them down as they were exiting the next street over, so they came back. :thumbsup:

Mooseman

Mooseman

Anybody need some movers?

And my thought was, when they put it down, one yells "My foot!"

Redbeard

LOW_LIFES. I want to use many four letter words with these idiots rioting. All they are doing is taking advantage of a situation to the detriment of their own communities. Here they are breaking into a Best Buy with a Forklift.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redbeard

I would hope this is on the six o'clock news:

WATCH: White Cop Saves Black Baby’s Life When Unresponsive 12 Day-Old Stops Breathing In body camera video released by the Berkeley County (S.C.) Sheriff’s Office, a deputy is shown saving the life of a 12 day-old baby girl who had stopped breathing and become unresponsive.

Redbeard

Here's another which needs to be on the Six o'clock news:
NEWS JUNE 17, 2020

Video shows Black Lives Matter protester freak out when her baby stops breathing — then run to a cop for help.
Well, that's convenient

video on this site:

Video captured the alarming moment in Palmdale, California, when a mother at a Black Lives Matter protest ran for help from a police officer when her baby stopped breathing.

The woman is seen on the security camera footage running toward a police officer after her 11-month-old baby boy stopped breathing. She had been participating in a protest at a local park.
The department said the child lost consciousness and stopped breathing.
Deputy Cameron Kinsey was able to get the baby breathing again after several blows to his back. It was determined that a coin was stuck in his airway after he swallowed it. The child was hospitalized after the incident.
When asked about the protest, Kinsey responded, "None of that other stuff matters, just the baby."
Palmdale has been at the center of unrest in California since a black man was found hanging from a tree. Local authorities initially indicated that they believed he had committed suicide, but community members are suspicious and have called for a more thorough investigation.

To the Men in Blue,
my hat's off to all of YOU!

Redbeard.

Last edited:

Redbeard

If nothing else just watch the first 60 seconds of this video. It will put a smile on your face.
(you can turn your sound off and just read the closed caption - the music gets loud and it is difficult to hear the men speaking. Interestingly enough it has nothing to do with this football player in the photo either)

Mooseman

Try doing that with your GMT!

Blckshdw

The time when you forget what kinda vehicle you're driving, overestimate it's capabilities, and have an "Oh $#!T" moment when you think you broke something. :dielaugh:

Neighbor had some guests over, when one of them hit a storm drain just right (wrong). They checked the front bumper, and everything was OK after all.

MRRSM

Lifetime VIP Supporter
Stupidity + Money to Burn + A Korean War Era Bell G-47 Helicopter - Having ANY Rotary Wing Flight Time, Proper Training or a Pilot's License = A DISASTER:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
aczlan