Random Videos

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Here's a good story in these gloomy times that will bring a chuckle...

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Here's a good story in these gloomy times that will bring a chuckle...

Now that made me laugh my ass off..
911- Whats the address of your emergency
call- I got a dude roped and tied to a tree
911- WHAT!

That is just absolutely hilarious.. Just a sign of the times really. If this had been a 100 years ago, and 911 existed then... OK.. But today. I bet the operator thought it was a prank or something.

• Love
Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Who do you call after you land on a highway? AAA? :laugh:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
This morning, the recycling guys had a brain fart. After one of the guys moved the bins from across the street to my side for easy pick up, the driver just pushed my bin back instead of emptying it, the guy on the street didn't notice, and off they went. :duh:

Luckily I had my cameras up and saw it. I was able to flag them down as they were exiting the next street over, so they came back. :thumbsup:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Anybody need some movers?

And my thought was, when they put it down, one yells "My foot!"

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
LOW_LIFES. I want to use many four letter words with these idiots rioting. All they are doing is taking advantage of a situation to the detriment of their own communities. Here they are breaking into a Best Buy with a Forklift.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
I would hope this is on the six o'clock news:

WATCH: White Cop Saves Black Baby’s Life When Unresponsive 12 Day-Old Stops Breathing In body camera video released by the Berkeley County (S.C.) Sheriff’s Office, a deputy is shown saving the life of a 12 day-old baby girl who had stopped breathing and become unresponsive.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Here's another which needs to be on the Six o'clock news:
NEWS JUNE 17, 2020

Video shows Black Lives Matter protester freak out when her baby stops breathing — then run to a cop for help.
Well, that's convenient

video on this site:

Video captured the alarming moment in Palmdale, California, when a mother at a Black Lives Matter protest ran for help from a police officer when her baby stopped breathing.

The woman is seen on the security camera footage running toward a police officer after her 11-month-old baby boy stopped breathing. She had been participating in a protest at a local park.
The department said the child lost consciousness and stopped breathing.
Deputy Cameron Kinsey was able to get the baby breathing again after several blows to his back. It was determined that a coin was stuck in his airway after he swallowed it. The child was hospitalized after the incident.
When asked about the protest, Kinsey responded, "None of that other stuff matters, just the baby."
Palmdale has been at the center of unrest in California since a black man was found hanging from a tree. Local authorities initially indicated that they believed he had committed suicide, but community members are suspicious and have called for a more thorough investigation.

To the Men in Blue,
my hat's off to all of YOU!

Redbeard.

Last edited:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
If nothing else just watch the first 60 seconds of this video. It will put a smile on your face.
(you can turn your sound off and just read the closed caption - the music gets loud and it is difficult to hear the men speaking. Interestingly enough it has nothing to do with this football player in the photo either)

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Try doing that with your GMT!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
The time when you forget what kinda vehicle you're driving, overestimate it's capabilities, and have an "Oh $#!T" moment when you think you broke something. :dielaugh:

Neighbor had some guests over, when one of them hit a storm drain just right (wrong). They checked the front bumper, and everything was OK after all.

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Stupidity + Money to Burn + A Korean War Era Bell G-47 Helicopter - Having ANY Rotary Wing Flight Time, Proper Training or a Pilot's License = A DISASTER:

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
2,750 Tons of Illegally Stored Ammonium Nitrate... right next to
a Burning Warehouse filled with Fireworks... Versus the lives of 140 Lebanese Citizens and... and 85% of Lebanon’s Grain held inside of HUGE Reserve Food Silos on scene:

BOOM! An Explosion with the equivalent force of an M 3.5 Earthquake.

More Slo-Mo and reactions from the Lebanese People:

Such a Huge Explosion can compress the Atmosphere around any locale so rapidly as to covert ordinary Sound Waves into a Propagating, Super-Heated Shock Wave:

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
pretty cool actually. I wonder what happens if the electricity goes off and you are just "sitting there".

It's the other way around. Power is applied to make it transparent so if you're in there and power goes out, it stays opaque.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
This was a perfect use for a officer's body camera :smile:
I wonder if the goat knows he may be eating incriminating evidence.
p.s. this goat doesn't seem to understand plain english either.
does this remind you of a MASH4077 episode?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Sgt: So, where's your report?
Officer: A goat ate it
Sgt: Yeah, sure
Officer: No, really!

ROLFMAO!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
What is it with people dumping furniture down there? No such thing here.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I think if there were houses built on the back section of my property, people wouldn't do that there. I think they do it because they don't think anyone will see them. A lot of houses get rented out, and renters can't take that stuff to the dump, so this is what they do instead. :mad:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Chopper deputy helps nab suspected car burglars caught on camera in his own driveway

(I don't know how long Fox news keeps their videos on site...but it isn't on youtube :sadcry: )
Hint to Robber, don't break into an officers car when his other vehicle is a CHOPPER.

DELTONA, Fla. - A Seminole County Sheriff’s Office helicopter was about to fly early Sunday morning when the deputy on board was alerted to suspected car burglars outside his home.

In the Ring camera video, you can see someone pulling on door handles before ducking out the Deltona driveway.

Little did the suspects know this was a deputy’s house and that deputy was watching live while at work.
“I called Volusia and told them, ‘Hey, we were about to fly anyways, is there any way we could help,” said Seminole County Deputy Jake Senecal.

Senecal says he was able to get a good description of the suspect’s car from his Ring video. He and the chopper pilot took off and got to the area about 10 minutes later.
“Luckily, it had some distinguishable headlights that my pilot was able to look out and see with his night vision and say, ‘Hey you may want to look at this car.’ And the second I saw it I said - that’s the car I saw in the Ring video,” Senecal explained.

The helicopter in zeroes in on the SUV. When Volusia deputies try to stop the car, the driver takes off. That’s when the stop sticks come out.
After piercing the tires, the SUV rolled slowly into Seminole County. Senecal watches and relays from above where the suspects go after ditching the car.
Investigators say three teens were caught -- 14, 15, and 16 years old. Deputies say their car was stolen and they’ve been linked to several car break-ins in Deltona.
“This one… when you have an actual investment in the call it kind of amped up that excitement a little bit which is why you could hear at the end of the video, I made sure to let everyone know I was grateful of them,” Senecal said.
“Just the deputies… they were absolutely outstanding,” you can hear him saying over the radio after the bust.
Deputies say the suspects also had several wallets, a ski mask, and a window breaching tool in the stolen SUV.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Holy crap! And that white house sure put up a good fight.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Yeah, and that white Camper Trailer too...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.