Random GMT Picture Thread

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
TexazReece said:
Work is getting the best of me and my mom is going to have surgery soon after finding out she has stage 0 breast cancer. All that is taking up alot of my time but I'm not complaining. Just as long as she stays positive and strong to live more I'll be thankful. I miss being on here like I used but I get on here to see some new postings. I hope all is going well with you and your family bro.
Hey man feel free to pm me again with whatever you need to talk about

Reactions: TexazReece

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Thanks bro she's a strong woman so I know she will fight that cancer. Now I don't want to hijack the thread keep those GMT pictures coming guys :biggrin: :thumbsup:.

Will do Ryan and the same for you bud.

Reactions: Mounce and Aarkon

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Playsinsnow said:
X6 M, '05 TB lt, E550, Bentley Coupe, X5. Sahara Jeep at the far end and an S4 up front.
I'd still prefer your TB over them all :raspberry:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Is the ground sloped on the driver's side much? Looks like it's already lowered. If your TB is stock height, I think this is a clear indication it's begging to be modded :deal: :yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Blckshdw said:
Is the ground sloped on the driver's side much? Looks like it's already lowered. If your TB is stock height, I think this is a clear indication it's begging to be modded :deal: :yes:
:iagree: I lowered mine this weekend, and the handling is like night and day from before. Huge difference. The TB begs to be dropped as it increases its sexiness 10 fold :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
They dipped a cloth in a solution n lit it then hung it down in exhaust on a hanger. Used truck exhaust to push smoke n increase burn rate for more smoke. Nice guys really

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Ambivolent

Aug 26, 2014
Blckshdw said:
Yes I was on a bit of a slope and mods are going to happen when money permits first thing is first though new audio system gonna get kicker 2 ways all the way around a 12 in the back and an indash nav/dvd system.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
uploadfromtaptalk1411498830569.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
uploadfromtaptalk1411498906483.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I got a lot bro, I wanna make a thread for what we did last weekend, but unsure of where I should create it

Yes I do love dem TB asses lol, and you've got 2 of some of the sexiest looking TB's asses right der

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
uploadfromtaptalk1411502369291.jpg

Reactions: dmanns67

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Capote said:
I got a lot bro, I wanna make a thread for what we did last weekend, but unsure of where I should create it

Yes I do love dem TB asses lol, and you've got 2 of some of the sexiest looking TB's asses right der
Off topic discussion section

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Off topic discussion section
Will definitely be posting in the Lowered threads too [emoji6]

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Capote said:
:wink: I may know a thing or three about this... Make a mini meets thread in the southeast subforum. :2thumbsup:

Then maybe you guys can recruit meet-noobs to join you when you get together. :wooot:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Blckshdw said:
:wink: I may know a thing or three about this... Make a mini meets thread in the southeast subforum. :2thumbsup:

Then maybe you guys can recruit meet-noobs to join you when you get together. :wooot:
It would definitely be real fun if more people came and joined us, it'd be sweet being in a mini convoy of TB's/Voy's going who knows where down the road :thumbsup:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
That's how a number of members in our area got acquainted. Join the forum, poke around a bit, and then come across a huge picture thread of our mod happy asses :laugh: That also makes it easier to get people to come to our annual meet, when they have either already met us, or feel like they know us from seeing that thread.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That's great dude :biggrin: Yeah being on the forum a lot and then meeting Brandon in person felt like I already met him lol, wasn't awkward or anything at all. Within like 20min we already were down by the garage tinkering around :rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:frown: :no:

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That looks so bad :blinkhuh:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I think there is a way to lower the front diff on those.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sparky said:
I think there is a way to lower the front diff on those.
Idk, I figured it was pretty much the same as TBs since it's utilizing CVs instead of a solid axle. Either way, that guy is an asshole. If he's not bright enough to spot that, I'll let it fall apart. It's daddy's money anyways lol.

Reactions: BHAMER and Capote

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
They don't have a thru the pan setup I'm pretty sure, so it is a lot easier to reposition.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online