Post A Pic Of Your GMT RIGHT NOW!!!

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Im stealing Carltons somehow lol and he's doing new ones plus im doing a few extra things to them[emoji14]

Reactions: Mounce

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Mounce said:
You referencing that purge nonsense? Lol that shit's outta hand.

Blckshdw, if it does happen, don't send them fools my way!
My friend I was meeting is from Kentucky, and told me they are doing that Purge shit up there. Too crazy, I can't even imagine something like that down here

Mounce said:
Make sure that there's some :pictures: of you ripping them outta his hands, you know he won't wanna let his babies go!
I'm bored with them, they aren't what I wanted when I started the project, too many things when wrong, and money is tight. All ingredients for a recipe to de-mod something. :frown:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Blckshdw said:
My friend I was meeting is from Kentucky, and told me they are doing that Purge shit up there. Too crazy, I can't even imagine something like that down here
There are reports of one happening on the 31Aug in Jacksonville.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Haha here's the calendar for it. :hopeless: :no: I don't even understand the point of it. I mean, throwing dildos at cars? Wut da fuk? Hahaha, that's the only thing that I remembered seeing about it.

uploadfromtaptalk1408250766444.jpg

All I can say is that if it happens here the idiots better not come and screw around at the Mounce land. Got me on one side and my bro on the other, lead will fly.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Mounce said:
Haha here's the calendar for it. :hopeless: :no: I don't even understand the point of it. I mean, throwing dildos at cars? Wut da fuk? Hahaha, that's the only thing that I remembered seeing about it.

Screenshot_2014-08-16-23-44-04-1.png

All I can say is that if it happens here the idiots better not come and screw around at the Mounce land. Got me on one side and my bro on the other, lead will fly.
Sounds like an intricate hoax gone bad. No big crime cities; Chicago, DC, St. Louis, Philly etc. And who lives in Brooklyn or Manhattan and needs to be reminded they are also part of New York, New York? Sure glad whoever started this doesn't think much of the real Midwest. Why do LA and San Diego get to "party" twice?

Mounce- be sure you and your bro stand at a flank or you risk hitting each other :wink:

Chevy4ever

Mar 19, 2014
14750762477_f34239795b_c.jpg

I also used a paintstripper to heat up the unpainted plastic on the bumpers and now they are like new again! And this holds up superb. Way better then bumperspray or any of that crap. That is gone within a few days.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Is that vinyl on rim edges?

Chevy4ever

Mar 19, 2014
Yes it is, from Ebay for 2,99 USD Free Shipping. It is also reflective in the dark. Holds up very well. Brake dust, dirt, washing...it is still on the rims intact. Let's see what this winter will bring when the salt is put on the roads....

It is easy to apply in 4 parts per wheel. Was done in half an hour for all wheels.

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Chevy4ever said:
Yes it is, from Ebay for 2,99 USD Free Shipping. It is also reflective in the dark. Holds up very well. Brake dust, dirt, washing...it is still on the rims intact. Let's see what this winter will bring when the salt is put on the roads....

It is easy to apply in 4 parts per wheel. Was done in half an hour for all wheels.
Can you shoot me a link

Reactions: Sleepy_Jr

Chevy4ever

Mar 19, 2014
Yes, those are almost similar. I bought the 16 pc set. 4 pieces per wheel.

7d9_z28

Apr 22, 2014
Body matched the top and bottom of the grille, and plasti-dipped the chrome. Debating how Im going to do the emblem still...grille.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mean muggin'
ProjectBatman.png

24v 4.2

Jan 16, 2013
Running boards gone!

Next:
Plasti dip wheels
Paint headlights (gray part) black and put in clear corners

Attachments

• 20140903_175545-1.jpg
    20140903_175545-1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 46

Sleepy_Jr

Dec 29, 2011
24v 4.2 said:
Running boards gone!

Next:
Plasti dip wheels
Paint headlights (gray part) black and put in clear corners
Looks good. That's the grill my brother wants to get.

Gerbil21

May 28, 2014
At the beach right after I got a new windshield put in (blue tape on top) uploadfromtaptalk1409871651852.jpg

Gerbil21

May 28, 2014
dmanns67 said:
You should enter that pic in photo contest# 30 :yes:
Never thought of that, I will do but I'm going back to the beach again soon and I have some more changes to do so maybe not yet since i can only post one pic.

Reactions: dmanns67

Gerbil21

May 28, 2014
i know its bad painting lol but What do you guys think about this?

Attachments

• sexy beast 2 pic.png
    sexy beast 2 pic.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 39
  • sexy beast 2 Blacked Hood pic.png
    sexy beast 2 Blacked Hood pic.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 39
Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Honestly in my personal opinion I say paint match your headlights and grill then chrome or black out the symbol

Reactions: Capote

Gerbil21

May 28, 2014
Aarkon said:
Honestly in my personal opinion I say paint match your headlights and grill then chrome or black out the symbol
Paint match the headlights? any pics on this also i feel pretty good about the grill and logo i like the way it make the gmc logo pop out

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Aarkon said:
I agree with Ryan. I am a fan of color matching. There is enough black plastic on our vehicles.

I know Fletch09 has color matched headlights. Looks awesome.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Gerbil21 said:
Paint match the headlights? any pics on this also i feel pretty good about the grill and logo i like the way it make the gmc logo pop out
Im sorry I have never seen an envoy bodymatched in Silver but ive seen alot of amazing things done to the grills

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
If you're gonna crack open your headlights and do any painting, ditch the amber lenses. The chrome reflectors behind them will match the ones for the high/low beam. :yes:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Blckshdw said:
If you're gonna crack open your headlights and do any painting, ditch the amber lenses. The chrome reflectors behind them will match the ones for the high/low beam. :yes:
And do a projector retrofit!
And LEDs!
And and and.... :biggrin:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
uploadfromtaptalk1409947618169.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member