PCMforless Tax Time Sale!!!

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
When's the next sale going to be??? I believe you said Around Easter on the OS. Right? Can you tell me if it will run through April?

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
marshall@pcm said:
If you "like" us on Facebook, you'll be one of the first to know.

And it should be around the middle of next week...

Sorry I do not do facebook yet Maybe one day !!!

MixMastaMM

Dec 14, 2011
Have you guys been checking on your website? Looks like you might have had a few attacks recently. Google flagged your site.

Dad-O-Matic

Dec 5, 2011
MixMastaMM said:
Have you guys been checking on your website? Looks like you might have had a few attacks recently. Google flagged your site.

Here's the warning I got:

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
PCMforless contains content from tropas.ru, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified tropas.ru that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on tropas.ru, visit the Google
Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

marshall@pcm

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
MedicatedMike said:
Ordered the new kit off the website!!!!!! :wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

Hey Marshall, can you please make sure it ships out today as Im already kicking myself for not realizing time difference and waiting too late to call yesterday to see how the install went! Thanks again and you guys rock!

Check your email You might have an early surprise on it's way!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online