OFFROAD Badlands Run in January

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I am thinking of going either the 7th or 8th. Some guys from Expo are going and I was gonna try to meet up with them, but they have not picked a day. Figured I would post up though so people interested can keep the weekend clear and post up if they may attend.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Will do. It is looking like some oddball rigs-van, burban, rodeo- and not the typical heeps I run with so it could be interesting. Need to check in on JK and see if the New Years run is happening again. Last year had a ton of people, but the year before I went with only 4.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I had a blast the last time, you know I will be there this trip as well!!!

Speaking of the Badlands, I want to get a "fat-bastards" team together for the March Tough Mudder at the Badlands. I was checking out the pictures from last weekends run and it looked like it was a pretty amazing time. You interested?

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
One of the former Jeep guys I know just did this past weekend tough mudder in a pretty good time. I will try to talk with him about it for details if ya want.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Damn skinny people

jham

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I am thinking of going either the 7th or 8th. Some guys from Expo are going and I was gonna try to meet up with them, but they have not picked a day. Figured I would post up though so people interested can keep the weekend clear and post up if they may attend.

I am going to try to make this hope I have my body lift by then and I can swing through Indy to get my armor too

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Definitely going Sat and may do Sunday, but likely just Sat since camping may be too cold/snowy.

If you come through Indy, I can help you with your armor if Mike is busy or something.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
jham said:
I am going to try to make this hope I have my body lift by then and I can swing through Indy to get my armor too

Give me a call when you get ready to do that body lift install, if you want to make the journey down I can give you an experienced hand getting it on.

wink

Nov 30, 2011
Put me on the maybe list for now,
Had a blast at last years run, going with Expo rigs would be interesting.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
i'm a maybe... and by maybe i mean can i ride with you AJ?

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Good deal

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Good deal

Are you going both days Kyle?? Jama just reminded me that Holly is having her couples baby shower on the 7th...:hissyfit:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Kinda depends on weather.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
DevilishT2003 said:
I vote the 8th, gotta work Saturday and the little lady is going to a bridal show the 8th

Congrats again. I think definitely 8th and may go 7th if spirits move me.

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Congrats again. I think definitely 8th and may go 7th if spirits move me.

Kyle if you go only on the 8th I might be able to ride with and be your spotter/photographer.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
That would be excuse for both...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Sounds like two day trip then, camp if its not to cold, or back to Indy?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

wink

Nov 30, 2011
We are good for the 7th or 8th or both. I like Matt and Kyle's ideas, two day trip!:wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Looking like about 38 during the days and 30 at night for the weekend. Not sure if anyone would want to camp.

I am leaning toward the 8th, but am open for ideas...

Lets at least get a list of the players...

1. HARDTRAILZ
2. Hotness
3. Regulator
4. Wink

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
Kyle if you are leaning towards the 8th....I might be able to go...and I might ask my Dad to join

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
My current thinking is to cook up some food, hang out at my place Saturday night and then head up to Badlands early on Sun the 8th and wheel all day.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Well I guess we will just meet you guys in attic on Sunday as kyles house is too far outta the way.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Hotness said:
Well I guess we will just meet you guys in attic on Sunday as kyles house is too far outta the way.

As soon as it warms up we will just have to camp there for a weekend.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
When the gates open I hope to be there.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Well cool, I was about to ask what the plans were because I may be out for Saturday wheeling. I am heading to West Virginia on Thursday to lay my Grandmother to rest on Friday. It looks like I will be heading back on Saturday morning. I will plan on dropping my truck in Indy on Thursday, that way I can get dropped back off Saturday and would save me a few hours of drive time that day.

I am really looking forward to making this trip and having a couple days to get my mind on something else!

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Matts truck will be at my place today and he will be back Sat. Anyone else going to be there Sat?

wink

Nov 30, 2011
We will be in town Saturday afternoon and will stop by that night. We'll meet back up Sunday morning to caravan to Badlands.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online