Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Nice. Those halos are freaking bright. Wonder if they make switchback halos that you could wire into the turnsignals. Dont think I have ever seen that done before.
They do make those ive seen them all over ebay and other sites but trs just released the color changing halos that are programmable

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
They do make those ive seen them all over ebay and other sites but trs just released the color changing halos that are programmable
I've seen them, you can change them with an app, badass

Reactions: Aarkon

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Aarkon said:
Sweet. I browse trs once a week. Must have looked over those. Halos look good though.

Reactions: Aarkon

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
dmanns67 said:
Sweet. I browse trs once a week. Must have looked over those. Halos look good though.
You see there prototype led retrofits?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1412917800919.jpg

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Contemplating my options for after the Trailblazer is paid off.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
You need to get that thing running first.
I know, it won't be paid off until 2018 so I have time to sort it out and choose it's successor as my Dd at that point. I will not be getting rid of it then, just taking it fully off of Dd status at that stage.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
2018, yeah you have some years left. I love not having a vehicle payment. Dont plan on getting rid of the TB for at least another 8-10 years.
Basically when i first bought mine i was looking at it as a credit rebuilding exercise then i happened to start enjoying having it more and more. So like i said when its paid off it will be more of a toy at that stage. The 4runner draws my eye mostly because when im sitting in it it feels a LOT like im in the TB. I will be going with an SR5 with the normal seating when the time comes most likely. I will prob just finance a used one thats around 4-5 years old (ergo a `12 or `13) so i have a better chance of getting it for similar pricing to my TB when i bought it.

Mounce said:
I think those look mean. I see at least one everyday. Did you notice the huge void between the grille and the radiator? I say turbo it and stuff a huge intercooler in there. :yes:
Yea i def noticed it...but it would most likely get a TRD Supercharger kit if i do boost it.

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like the void, idk why. That was the first thing I noticed when I saw one for the first time a few months ago. Just recently did I meet one on the road (meet it every couple mornings) and noticed how good the bumper looked.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
So Dave i know you were interested in pricing....i now have access to my price lists as a Dealer since my application was accepted this morning. Put it this way...i can get 5w30 synthetic for less then what you are paying for your mobil 1 lol

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mourning

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
:coffee:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
hi there Spark

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Not offhand, but there is really good write-up on ORTB on doing a nice simple lightbar.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Needle

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Gooooood morniiiiiiing Whooooorrrreeessss

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I haven't had a vehicle payment since end of 2011. Feels good man.

Hoping I can keep that going next summer when I buy another GMT. Still contemplating getting a roller, refreshing my engine (seals, bearings if they have wear, etc) and doing a swap :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toy24323

Members Online

No members online now.