Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You come to us, I've put on 1000 miles visiting Brandon

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
It'd be worth it bro :raspberry: But yeaahhh it's such a long trek. It sucks that there's not many GA members that are really active. Atleast me and Brandon have have our "mini meets" as you all call em

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
It'd be worth it bro :raspberry: But yeaahhh it's such a long trek. It sucks that there's not many GA members that are really active. Atleast me and Brandon have have our "mini meets" as you all call em
Yeah I know what you mean. RayGumm is the closest member to me. We have not met up since the Carlisle truck nats meet.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I guess the only thing we all can really do is just try to recruit people to join here at GMTN. I know Brandon has tried, i'm about to start trying. Doesn't hurt to try I suppose. Maybe one of us will get lucky and get someone to join :thumbsup:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I made the business cards that Brandon emailed me, but I have yet to buy card stock and print them out.

I have yet to see anyone around here who I would consider an enthusiast. Hell everyone still has a resonator.

I did see a red TBLT with TBSS wheels on my way to work this morning. Seen it twice and two separate drivers.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Good luck finding TBs that aren't driven by grandmas lol. That's all I see here other than one guy that has a steel bumper.
Same here. The only TBSS I have seen around here has a handicap license plate and a very old gentlemen drives it.

If he was the only owner, I would definitely buy that TB.

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yes a resonator still in place is a bad sign...... There's a handful of TB owners that I've seen on Ft.Stewart that may join, being that their TB's aren't completely stock, but it's more a wheel swap rather than any other mods.... *sigh*

Reactions: dmanns67

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
dmanns67 said:
Same here. The only TBSS I have seen around here has a handicap license plate and a very old gentlemen drives it.

If he was the only owner, I would definitely buy that TB.
Sounds like you have a friend to make :wink: :thumbsup:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Playsinsnow said:
Sounds like you have a friend to make :wink: :thumbsup:
Eh, I don't like strangers for one, and he's a punk lol. Everyone that came from the county school and has a halfway modded vehicle is undoubtedly a punk. They all hangout in the corner of Winn Dixie parking lot and leave trash strewn everywhere. I don't like punks.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Eh, I don't like strangers for one, and he's a punk lol. Everyone that came from the county school and has a halfway modded vehicle is undoubtedly a punk. They all hangout in the corner of Winn Dixie parking lot and leave trash strewn everywhere. I don't like punks.
Damn chodes

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
When I was on leave in July I went to the carwash with my Dad and the gas station infront was FULL of ricer f@gs. Its sad that back home has now become ricer central.... :hopeless: I hate the NY race scene, especially near and in the city, those people give a bad name to car enthusiasts...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I think its funny when they try to show off to me, but ....i'm guilty of showing off my TB........but not to anyone specific like them....idk

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
I was a (and still can be) a punk. Don't hate the scene, do a burnout! :woohoo:

Although some of them..

Reactions: Capote and dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Vrooooom vrooom look at my tow-hitch on my lil civic :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor