Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Don't rush, don't be like me and my wife were, look at us now.....

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Don't rush, don't be like me and my wife were, look at us now.....
Her parents made the same mistake and it's why we are taking our time...earliest I could even consider that question will be next may which will mark 2 years together.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Her parents made the same mistake and it's why we are taking our time...earliest I could even consider that question will be next may which will mark 2 years together.
Sounds good bro, and it helps you two are older than me and my wife were when we got married. The older one gets, the wiser. Lol and don't rush kids either. Another reason our marriage broke down, but god do I love my twins, best thing that ever came out of my marriage. Best of luck to you and your GF brother :yes: :tongue:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
Good idea. I was with the wife for 3 years before popping the question. We did not get married for another year after that.

30 days after popping the question I deployed for 8 months which put off the wedding.

We have been together for 8 years, still holding off on kids until we reach our goals in our professional careers. No time for kids right now, just practice :biggrin:

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Sounds good bro, and it helps you two are older than me and my wife were when we got married. The older one gets, the wiser. Lol and don't rush kids either. Another reason our marriage broke down, but god do I love my twins, best thing that ever came out of my marriage. Best of luck to you and your GF brother :yes: :tongue:
Kids are a long way down the road from now...they are planned but not for at least another year or more.

Thanks man.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Kids are a long way down the road from now...they are planned but not for at least another year or more.

Thanks man.
No problem dude, I was about to say wait a year or so after marrying, but you've already made that smart choice :smile:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Thanks for the support guys, def been an interesting path so far and Whitney is the biggest driving force behind me getting motivated into working on the tb again. It is because of her that it will be evolving into the lifted beast.

Reactions: Capote and Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Darkrider_LS said:
Thanks for the support guys, def been an interesting path so far and Whitney is the biggest driving force behind me getting motivated into working on the tb again. It is because of her that it will be evolving into the lifted beast.
I wish you two the best of luck man. :tiphat:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Or he may have to stop collecting projects for a while, Heh

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:raspberry:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
See, even Capote can't stop whoring... He is says he is working on a mod and completed another...

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'm a multitasking whore, whoring, watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and soldering :rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Geez you guys act as if I can't solder a little bit, then put the soldering iron down and then type. :hopeless:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Haha I'm just messing with you, big dog. Idk about Thumper though. :undecided: :tongue:
Thumper is Thumper :cool:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Well i'm posting the new LED mods now Garth :yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
It's hard to decipher the colors, my phone sucks in my TB because the blues are so bright, even when the dome lights are off. Hard to get good pics

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:raspberry: :tongue:

Reactions: Aarkon

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Capote said:
TBSS vs. Supra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGN7VC4Cn5E

Douchebags talking shit about the SS in the comments, yet the SS clearly got the Supra right off the line until it got stuck in gear, if that hadn't of happened the TBSS would of won :hissyfit:
While I'd love to have seen the Supra take a thrashing from the TBSS, it got stuck in gear and lost. Like the F&F quote goes, "win by an inch or...." This was a win by an inch. The TBSS lost plain and simple.

Darkrider_LS said:
Lol...haven't even popped the question yet.
Glad to read you are taking your time. One of the absolute biggest stresses is money. Try to have your finances in order and a financial plan laid out, including the house, vehicles, student loans or payments of other financed items, savings for retirement, savings for family additions, emergency funds, and rules for discretionary (projects, mods, meets) spending. If you have finances in order and a plan, visiting it every year or two to update and modify as necessary, all the other stuff will fall into place.

Mounce said:
Now Capote, as much as I wish you could, I know that you can't type and solder at the same time. :raspberry:
2 words for ya - Voice recognition.

Mounce said:
If Aaron is a noob whore then I am too...where's my crap?
I have always thought of a noob as the amount of time not the amount of posts or contributions. We could have a GM engineer in here who could correct numerous posts, tell us a million little things (or big things), but until he has put in some time, we'd still call him a noob. He may be an educated or experienced noob (referring to the fictional GM engineer), but until he learns our and we learn his idiosyncrasies, well, you get the picture.

Reactions: Mounce

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
:coffee: :puke:

Headed to the bakery :salivate:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
:postcount: that sh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads