Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Nothing special about SS cloth seats, now if they were the leather ones, i'd say go for it

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hmm haven't seen a lot of TB's with tan ones

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:cool:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I just want some leather ones, I could care less about the heated option

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
It gets cold as hell here in the winter too, almost got frostbite 2yrs ago during PT when I was in WLC doing tire flips, water from inside the tires got all over my hands. I was in so much pain I was literally about to be like fuck this and run off to the latrines to get them under some hot water

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Our little whore is growing up

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Capote said:
It gets cold as hell here in the winter too, almost got frostbite 2yrs ago during PT when I was in WLC doing tire flips, water from inside the tires got all over my hands. I was in so much pain I was literally about to be like fuck this and run off to the latrines to get them under some hot water
Did you have a wild previous winter this year? Worst winter I've ever seen here. In January it shat snow one day while it was in the twenties and beneath the snow was ice, pretty much shut us down for a couple days. Normally when it snows, it melts in a couple hours, this stuck good for a few days.

No snow plows or salt to be found here, they had street sweepers out and were dumping sand on the roads lol.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Did you have a wild previous winter this year? Worst winter I've ever seen here. In January it shat snow one day while it was in the twenties and beneath the snow was ice, pretty much shut us down for a couple days. Normally when it snows, it melts in a couple hours, this stuck good for a few days.

No snow plows or salt to be found here, they had street sweepers out and were dumping sand on the roads lol.
Northern GA got hammered with snow & ice, they couldn't do anything though because we don't have any snowplows here or any winter emergency plans. Atlanta was in a panic. I believe us and SC had to borrow snowplows from another state. It didn't snow here in southern GA, but there was ice storms and freezing rain. One of my albums has a pic of my TB covered in ice rain that froze lol, go look for it :rotfl:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
All you whores whining about winters that are mild as hell vs the winters up here :rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
All you whores whining about winters that are mild as hell vs the winters up here :rotfl:
Hey hey hey, I know winters bro, I lived in NJ & NY all, but 4yrs of my life, those being in the Army. I've seen my fair share of holy-shit-storms during winter.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Hey hey hey, I know winters bro, I lived in NJ & NY all, but 4yrs of my life, those being in the Army. I've seen my fair share of holy-shit-storms during winter.
Hmmm? Last year we were seeing -35 Celsius before wind chill and -42 c with...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Hmmm? Last year we were seeing -35 Celsius before wind chill and -42 c with...
It's been -10/-20's at times during some winters in NY. It's even worse for New Yorkers near Ft.Drum, Albany, and close to the Canadian border. Those poor bastards lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whores

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whhhoooorrrrreeee

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
I feel your pain man. When I was at OCS in Quantico, VA, we had to live in the field for 10 days. This was in January and temps never got above 20*F during the day and close to 0*F at night the whole time we were out there. No shelter, no tents, and we slept in holes with our sleeping bags that we dug ourself. Hard to dig fighting holes with a e-tool when the ground is frozen :crazy:

Darkrider_LS said:
Ok, you win. I think you have us all beat.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
I feel your pain man. When I was at OCS in Quantico, VA, we had to live in the field for 10 days. This was in January and temps never got above 20*F during the day and close to 0*F at night the whole time we were out there. No shelter, no tents, and we slept in holes with our sleeping bags that we dug ourself. Hard to dig fighting holes with a e-tool when the ground is frozen :crazy:
E-tools don't do shit to frozen earth :rotfl:

Reactions: dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
It's been -10/-20's at times during some winters in NY. It's even worse for New Yorkers near Ft.Drum, Albany, and close to the Canadian border. Those poor bastards lol
Try seeing -43 F....lol
dmanns67 said:

Ok, you win. I think you have us all beat.
Kinda figured someone would get it lol

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whore

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whorific

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whoooorrrreeeessss

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
r1894 said:
Cant imagine a street sweeper dumping sand. Here in CO if I gets too bad, we break out the front end loaders.
Worded that wrong. Street sweepers were trying to sweep the snow off to no avail and they (county road workers) were dumping sand (via dump trucks) on the roads.

But anywho, Chris, you beat us all lol. Good news is, the TB had no problem driving on ice besides my first turn (first time driving in ice/snow) it got completely sideways in the road sliding until the rear tires bit the road. Also pulling on to a road for the first time, no traction lol. But there was a big 6-wheeled road grader in front of me that slid off of the road in a turn and the TB didn't even slip. :yes:

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
r1894 said:
Damn, now I want a SAAB 9-7X Aero
They're nice man, Brandon's been trying to find wheels from one for a good price

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I'm definitely gonna miss having remote start this winter..

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
I'm definitely gonna miss having remote start this winter..
Sucks bro :no:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I was surprised how well my TB did in 4hi this past winter in the 18"-20" of snow we had from one storm. Almost got stuck going up a hill because a jackass was trying to plow his driveway with a John Deer riding lawn mower and got stuck in the middle of the road trying to turn around. If I would have stopped, I doubt I would have made it up the hill.

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Sucks bro :no:
Getting one for the blazer is def on the to do list

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
I was surprised how well my TB did in 4hi this past winter in the 18"-20" of snow we had from one storm. Almost got stuck going up a hill because a jackass was trying to plow his driveway with a John Deer riding lawn mower and got stuck in the middle of the road trying to turn around. If I would have stopped, I doubt I would have made it up the hill.
I don't remember, but do you swap your SS wheels for your stock ones in winter? If-so do you have winter tires on those?

Darkrider_LS said:
Getting one for the blazer is def on the to do list
Yesss :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Remote what

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whormongerers

Status