Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yahhh

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
There hasn't been much whoring like usual this week bro. Like i've been saying all week, slow crappy weeks for us all

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
I have been dealing with divorce and custody issues by day and working all night. i'm tired, mad as hell, broke since i hired an atty today again, stressed out to the point i feel like i can't breathe sometimes, can't eat, AND MAD AS HELL oh i already said that

GD :whore:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
I have been dealing with divorce and custody issues by day and working all night. i'm tired, mad as hell, broke since i hired an atty today again, stressed out to the point i feel like i can't breathe sometimes, can't eat, AND MAD AS HELL oh i already said that

GD :whore:
I've been an angry bastard all week too. I feel ya bud :grouphug:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Damn dude. Yeah stress takes a physical toll too just like depression. Both have made me gain weight, be on edge, short tempered, and highly un-motivated, and hurt myself. I've been throwing equipment around all week at work and flipping out. Only things this week that has made me calm down was seeing my twins on Skype & in videos my sister sends my of them from her phone and doing an oil change/oil filter replacement today after work.

Like you've said to me, if you ever wanna talk about things when stuff gets ya down you got my number now. I can relate on the marital issues for sure

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
You should meet him in person. Awesome guy.
Wish I really could, I really enjoy his videos :biggrin:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
We should have a :whore: meet sometime. Be nice to meet all of you s
Yes a meeting of all the ones known as :whore:'s on here would be absolutely fun.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I know my ass would have you all laughing, even at my own expense. I'm probably one of the youngest, if not youngest TB guy on GMTnation lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
What are you, 22yrs young?
Yeah, 23 in Dec, but still pretty young compared to the majority of members here

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Yeah, 23 in Dec, but still pretty young compared to the majority of members here
Yeah man, you are a young one. Its nice to have a broad spectrum of ages on the forum. You can keep us old guys up to date on what's the new trends. Plus everyone has thwir own experiences with breakdowns.

Hard for one person to know every answer, well unless you are the great Roadie.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Yeah man, you are a young one. Its nice to have a broad spectrum of ages on the forum. You can keep us old guys up to date on what's the new trends. Plus everyone has thwir own experiences with breakdowns.

Hard for one person to know every answer, well unless you are the great Roadie.
I like to make some trends I suppose :biggrin: I know a few people wanna do grille LEDs now lol. I'm glad a lot of you guys are older, with age comes wisdom, not to mention you all have a lot more knowledge than I do, that's for sure. I enjoy learning from different threads on here & asking you guys questions. Roadie is all wise & powerful :rotfl:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
I like to make some trends I suppose [emoji3] I know a few people wanna do grille LEDs now lol. I'm glad a lot of you guys are older, with age comes wisdom, not to mention you all have a lot more knowledge than I do, that's for sure. I enjoy learning from different threads on here & asking you guys questions. Roadie is all wise & powerful :rotfl:
I keep kicking around the idea of a Knight Rider style scanner strip in the front of the tb lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
I keep kicking around the idea of a Knight Rider style scanner strip in the front of the tb lol
Would look sweet man, especially at meets :biggrin: I've still got stuff I gotta do to the TB before the big meet in FL next month

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Would look sweet man, especially at meets [emoji3] I've still got stuff I gotta do to the TB before the big meet in FL next month
Exactly, it was from observing what all powers up with the remote starter that gave me the idea. The sequence reminded me of KITT starting up.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Exactly, it was from observing what all powers up with the remote starter that gave me the idea. The sequence reminded me of KITT starting up.
My 97 Yukon had remote start :thumbsup:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
The remote starter I have is smartphone compatible and my next phone will most likely be a Samsung again that is compatible with their Bluetooth watch accessory. I would try to set it up so I could use the watch to trigger the remote starter Ala Michael Knight lol

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Finally back that took a little while dang. I spent like 3 hours washing and tinkering on my truck last night to try to get my mind off of stuff and i t helps a little but not completely.

when are you thinking about coming up here aaron?

Dave Hello!! how is the awesomness of the midwest this morning??

:postcount:

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
They are actually pretty cheap on Amazon I say go for it[emoji106]
They're wicked cheap for sure :thumbsup:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Finally back that took a little while dang. I spent like 3 hours washing and tinkering on my truck last night to try to get my mind off of stuff and i t helps a little but not completely.

when are you thinking about coming up here aaron?

Dave Hello!! how is the awesomness of the midwest this morning??

:postcount:
Your TB is so damn shiny dude :biggrin:
I get off work by 5:00 tomorrow, shouldn't take me more than 3hrs to get to your place, but idk if you'd rather have me drive up there Saturday morning lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Here is a pic of the oe gmt400 mirrors (bottom) and the Gmt800 style tow mirrors like I just got (top) mine don't have any wires or lights on them, they are the basic manual versions.

uploadfromtaptalk1411105037240.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Yeah i will not get off work until 7:30 am Sat morning, so you may just want to come up around noon sat cause i will need a short nap. then we can go get some Alcohol!!

And lower your truck too
Yesss yesss sounds like a plan buddy, I may still drive up there in the morning though to check out the area, maybe stand around in an Auto Parts place like I usually do on the weekends lol. Should I bring anything else with me besides the lowering kit? I got some extra LED strips that you may like :undecided: We gotta do some cool lil projects while both us whores minds can meld together lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Bring everything! Don't forget the camera
I've got my tools ready, camera is ready, plenty of stuff for LED mods if the mood strikes us lol. Maybe I should bring my vast ammount of Plastidip cans too hmmmmmm :undecided:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Quad tailed whore, shiny TB whore making me jealous of it's shinyness whore