Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
:goodpost:

Video or it did not happen.

:popcorn:
BOOM! GOT EM! That's why I always carry my Ion Camera with me in my TB :biggrin:

Reactions: dmanns67

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
shit my bad

not much to it really getting on the interstate i was behind him and he was going slow as hell, then I punched it and so did he but i passed him on the left and let out at 115

then he came back later and wanted more so we did a 50 roll and i got him until i let out at 100 because of traffic. which surprised me cause i thought those thing were fast as hell. it was a 4x4 tho not sure if that makes a lot of difference

Reactions: Capote and dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
shit my bad

not much to it really getting on the interstate i was behind him and he was going slow as hell, then I punched it and so did he but i passed him on the left and let out at 115

then he came back later and wanted more so we did a 50 roll and i got him until i let out at 100 because of traffic. which surprised me cause i thought those thing were fast as hell. it was a 4x4 tho not sure if that makes a lot of difference
You shall show me the power this weekend, we shall record your TB kicking ass, I can film it in the passenger seat bro! It'll be fun!!!!!!!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
We expect video :yes:

Also :pictures:
Yes yes! I will be sure to get plenty if we roll on the highway :biggrin:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Well now that im finally back on the desktop....time to get into the swing of things...

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Remove back seats.... i'm considering it....

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whore life yo

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Remove back seats.... i'm considering it....
I have considered this a couple times on the Blazer to build a flat load floor...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
I have considered this a couple times on the Blazer to build a flat load floor...
If my TB was an offroad build, I would of taken them out already for more space to add tool box/storage

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
If my TB was an offroad build, I would of taken them out already for more space to add tool box/storage
Mine will be an offroad build but its handy keeping the seats in place to protect the interior fuse box. now the S10 blazer on the other hand does not have this problem...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Mine will be an offroad build but its handy keeping the seats in place to protect the interior fuse box. now the S10 blazer on the other hand does not have this problem...
You Blazer would be a sweet off-road build :cool: :biggrin:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
not sure if it was wise to let the gf take the Blazer......oh well...it was ment to be her truck at one point anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpimp

Members Online