Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
adu to yeewww good sir

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Later Brandon, and yea...i def feel sorry for whom ever cuts me off after said bumper is built...hell i feel sorry for anyone in front of me the moment i flip switches to fire up the LED bar and the Hellas....that combined with Cree LEDs in the headlights with the planned quad mod....can you say insta-daylight?

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Later Brandon, and yea...i def feel sorry for whom ever cuts me off after said bumper is built...hell i feel sorry for anyone in front of me the moment i flip switches to fire up the LED bar and the Hellas....that combined with Cree LEDs in the headlights with the planned quad mod....can you say insta-daylight?
Daylight for all :biggrin: lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Daylight for all :biggrin: lol
One thing that constantly makes me shake my head around here....idiots who run around late at night with no lights on at all.......those are the ones who tend to find out what being in the spotlight means lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
One thing that constantly makes me shake my head around here....idiots who run around late at night with no lights on at all.......those are the ones who tend to find out what being in the spotlight means lol
dumbasses :no:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
damn

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
That is what is left of one of the first cars i had in High School that was actually somewhat tame in comparison to what it shared the garage with...anyways...coming home after work one night around 1 am in the morning...just as im coming around a curve between the two entrances to the town i lived in i come up upon an old black Ford Pinto hatchback...with..as you can guess no goddamn lights on...driving 40 km/h under highway speed and...right in the middle of the damn highway... I had just enough time to process what was in front of me and start to turn towards the ditch..but wasnt fast enough..i clipped the pinto..deflected off of it and hit the ditch with enough momentum to barrel roll the car several times...Scary enough all i had was some mild lacerations from the shattered glass. The pinto driver...not so lucky...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
That is what is left of one of the first cars i had in High School that was actually somewhat tame in comparison to what it shared the garage with...anyways...coming home after work one night around 1 am in the morning...just as im coming around a curve between the two entrances to the town i lived in i come up upon an old black Ford Pinto hatchback...with..as you can guess no goddamn lights on...driving 40 km/h under highway speed and...right in the middle of the damn highway... I had just enough time to process what was in front of me and start to turn towards the ditch..but wasnt fast enough..i clipped the pinto..deflected off of it and hit the ditch with enough momentum to barrel roll the car several times...Scary enough all i had was some mild lacerations from the shattered glass. The pinto driver...not so lucky...
I can't imagine that night bro, sounds horrible

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
I can't imagine that night bro, sounds horrible
Sadly...that night was actually one of the less traumatic nights i have gone through...sure...i indirectly caused the death of another...though as it was explained to me by the RCMP later...i wasnt the cause...just someone in the wrong place at the wrong time...fast forward from that night to a month later coming home from work again only this time to find RCMP and a coroners wagon in front of my home and learning my father passed away...followed by a cousin later that same night...then my nephew the next weekend....Now..one would think..goddamn i have gone through enough...nope...Fate decided to kick me in the junk the following new years day with the death of my gf at the time...ok..im gonna stop otherwise im gonna keep rambling.....

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Sadly...that night was actually one of the less traumatic nights i have gone through...sure...i indirectly caused the death of another...though as it was explained to me by the RCMP later...i wasnt the cause...just someone in the wrong place at the wrong time...fast forward from that night to a month later coming home from work again only this time to find RCMP and a coroners wagon in front of my home and learning my father passed away...followed by a cousin later that same night...then my nephew the next weekend....Now..one would think..goddamn i have gone through enough...nope...Fate decided to kick me in the junk the following new years day with the death of my gf at the time...ok..im gonna stop otherwise im gonna keep rambling.....
wow man, that's a lot of heartache, you've been through a lot brother

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
wow man, that's a lot of heartache, you've been through a lot brother
That all happened in '01-02 the accident itself was 9/13 (yes two days after 9/11/01)...Dad/cousin/Nephew passed away in october '01...and of course the gf was gone in '02......Yea..a lot to deal with but ironically enough 9/11 did cause one major change in my life...'03 saw me becoming a Vol. Firefighter and remaining in the FD until '05. After that point...well things went up down and sideways lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
That all happened in '01-02 the accident itself was 9/13 (yes two days after 9/11/01)...Dad/cousin/Nephew passed away in october '01...and of course the gf was gone in '02......Yea..a lot to deal with but ironically enough 9/11 did cause one major change in my life...'03 saw me becoming a Vol. Firefighter and remaining in the FD until '05. After that point...well things went up down and sideways lol
Volunteer firefighter? That's a great thing to have done. Very honorable line of work, real heroes man :yes:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Volunteer firefighter? That's a great thing to have done. Very honorable line of work, real heroes man :yes:
Thanks, Ironically i found this pic again while looking for the rollover pic...

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Thanks, Ironically i found this pic again while looking for the rollover pic...

Badass over here :cool:

Reactions: Darkrider_LS

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hey dude

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
mornin'

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ehh alright I guess, you?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
lol then refer yourself to the wonderful last 2 posts I made in the boobies thread Cap'n

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Tits

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
CaptainKD said:
The boobies thread loads slow on Tapatalk because there is so many boobies pics from you. :rotfl: :thumbsup:
Go big or take the TB home right? lol :rotfl:

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
idk bro, tits? Pussy? lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Pervs UNITE! :grouphug: