Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
BlazingTrails said:
He has 2 jobs cut him some slack.....
Did you mean for me or the boss to cut him some slack?

If me, I didn't say anything against him working two jobs and I'm all for him doing so. Just "the American Dream" doesn't really apply to other countries and I thought that you didn't realize where he was.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whoring

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Whores whoring in a whore thread.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Today? Thought you'd be sleeping since you're doing nights. Or is it considered 1st shift and now you're on your weekend?

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
I remember when I worked overnights and I also remember when I worked 6 PM to 2 AM. Keeping the same schedule on the 6 PM shift on my days off was easy. I agree there is no way if you're working graveyard.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Nonsense!!!!!

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Damn didn't see that one. There might be a few places that I will cut corners but brakes, wheels, etc. I get out the torque wrench and follow the specs.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Damn. I think Ryan did that not too long ago. Any damage other than cosmetic? Shit your pants :rotfl:
No, just cosmetic, there's a very obvious scratch along the whole inside of the wheel, but i'll just Plastidip that strip of damage black. Calipers had unnoticeable damage when the wheel was mounted back, but hit I it by accident with one of my socket wrenches right before I put the wheel on, soooo now there's a lil scratch on the outside lol.
mcsteven said:
Damn didn't see that one. There might be a few places that I will cut corners but brakes, wheels, etc. I get out the torque wrench and follow the specs.
It was my mistake I guess, I must have not torqued that one bolt in good after I put that calipers on after painting it. I'm gonna re-check all of the bolts on every wheel tomorrow. Atleast I have spares now, got em for $2.40 at O'Reileys.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
BlazingTrails said:
Jameson ftw

What's up fire man??
Taking it easy Wife is upset her cousin was killed in a single car accident . Ran off the road in the middle of the night was not found for 5hrs.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Sorry to hear. Our condolences to you, her, and her family.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
No, just cosmetic, there's a very obvious scratch along the whole inside of the wheel, but i'll just Plastidip that strip of damage black. Calipers had unnoticeable damage when the wheel was mounted back, but hit I it by accident with one of my socket wrenches right before I put the wheel on, soooo now there's a lil scratch on the outside lol.
It was my mistake I guess, I must have not torqued that one bolt in good after I put that calipers on after painting it. I'm gonna re-check all of the bolts on every wheel tomorrow. Atleast I have spares now, got em for $2.40 at O'Reileys.

Live and learn man. Thats why I picked up a copy of Chilton Total Car Care Chevrolet Trailblazer 02-09. It has a lot of good information, part numbers, procedures, etc. More importantly it has torque specs for a lot of different components.

Picked up a brand new copy on amazon.com for $20.

Reactions: Capote

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Thanks. Goofy accident driving on a back road in the middle of night and puts it in ditch no seat belt on tossed from truck and was going fast cops say. Was not found till about 5hrs later busted up bad

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Darkrider_LS said:
The problem is that occasionally I cannot respond to calls due to heavy delivery load.
But, are you on their clock at the time? If not, they just need to shove it.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:eek:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hashrown Nonsense

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:postcount:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
CaptainKD said:
Did you get the scavenger hunt and photo contest mixed up?
I see what you did there....

Reactions: dmanns67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjohnson

Members Online

No members online now.