Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Okay, I added a response and a post count to the nonsense thread.

Reactions: dmanns67

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Is it raining whores?

:postcount:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
smt 59 said:
More non sense-it has created a whore storm.
Oh by the way it is raining here. Lol
I do not care about your weather, this, that, one letter or the size of your significant other's tits, well maybe :biggrin:

mcsteven said:
Okay, I added a response and a post count to the nonsense thread.
Might as well lock that thread. OP gave his opinion and was out numbered with arguements against his position by the majoirty of daily active members on this site. I hear what he is saying, but it is very simple to scroll past the "nonsense" threads and only click on threads you want to view.

We also have this thing called the search function :yes:

smt 59

dmanns67 said:
I do not care about your weather, this, that, one letter or the size of your significant other's tits, well maybe :biggrin:

Might as well lock that thread. OP gave his opinion and was out numbered with arguements against his position by the majoirty of daily active members on this site. I hear what he is saying, but it is very simple to scroll past the "nonsense" threads and only click on threads you want to view.

Fully agree.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
dmanns67 said:

The OP is a premium (I assume that to mean paid or monetarily contributing) member, so personally I would listen to his opinion. But in 2 1/2 years he has only posted 187 times. Unless he is posting like Roadie or Blckshdw, (high-quality, technical, inclusive) his opinion expressed in that post doesn't carry much weight.

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Do you have a Java script blocker running? Is your Java up-to-date? Are you using Firefox with a bunch of plug-ins or any browser in safe mode?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
dmanns67 said:
Haha. I thought about that once I seen my address was on there. I will have to correct that :thumbsup:
Issue corrected

Just here on a personal request...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whore

smt 59

mcsteven said:
Do you have a Java script blocker running? Is your Java up-to-date? Are you using Firefox with a bunch of plug-ins or any browser in safe mode?
All checks good, it's this tablet, all works fine on the PC. Thanks again

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
smiley-sex023.gif

Reactions: CaptainKD

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Gave the whoremobile a bath and was watching this guy in an old 240 with straightpipes go up and down the main road whompin' it lol

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Nonsense

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Nonsense 4 Life

Status
Not open for further replies.