Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Yeah, I got no love, even after applying lubricant.

Them wheels must come off so I can get in there and use a bigger hammer. :biggrin:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
hey guys our reso has a 2.5" pipe right?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:
IIRC, the pipe is 2.75", on the 4.2 I6.

So that is the pipe size behind the reso where I want to cut it? I believe I need a 2.75" od pipe to have it fit right? I am sure a local auto store can measure it for me right?

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
ItsOnVoy said:
So that is the pipe size behind the reso where I want to cut it? I believe I need a 2.75" od pipe to have it fit right? I am sure a local auto store can measure it for me right?

Yes, yes and maybe.

I couldn't find a 2.75" pipe at an auto parts store, and the length depends on where you want the pipe to exit.
You should be able to get a piece of pipe at a muffler shop. Also, the length depends on the tip you're going to use.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Have to give a huge Thanks to Regulator for coming down and helping me finish a huge remodel project this weekend and allowing my family to have a place to live. Did plumbing, electrical, trim, installed a bathroom...you know basics. Thanks again brother.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Have to give a huge Thanks to Regulator for coming down and helping me finish a huge remodel project this weekend and allowing my family to have a place to live. Did plumbing, electrical, trim, installed a bathroom...you know basics. Thanks again brother.

Any time man, you know I will be there any time you need help.

Hey, how about Saturday nite overnight at the farm following the Columbus meet?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
Hey, how about Saturday nite overnight at the farm following the Columbus meet?

I think we have some family thing Sunday, but will check.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Done.

2nd inspection, the inspector was all for me and was telling them how great the house was and things. Told them the crack in mortar was nothing, but I fixed it on the spot with some silicone and mortar mix and while ghetto...made the buyer happy.

The closing.....

Started out with them being there at 1 and the buyer agent said we could wait til 130 since there could be language issues.... Wow. we got there at 115 and sat for an hour while they "read the mortgage". Sucked. Then finally they come out and the buyers take off because the woman said on the application she was a US citizen and at closing, she says No I Aint. Ahhh SHIT!!!! They went and got the Green Card and the title company hit up the bank and they faxed stuff and resigned stuff and whatever and an hour later finally got it approved. How you can be from Ethiopia and say you are US Citizen is beyond me, but whatever. So then they go back in the room and do their thing and eventually after a few hours of nothing, the wife signs our part and the house is sold. Then they ask for when will they get a clear title????????? What? Is that not why we were at "CHICAGO TITLE"? Were we there for Chi pizza and I missed out? Nope. They just had zero clue. They also asked how the neighborhood and HOA was and we lyingly said they were fine...when they both sucked. The HOA bitch I have actually chased down and had her tell me I lived on a bad street... Oh well. Not my problem.

So it is done and they own it. They did not even use all the closing costs we could have had to pay with the contract. Saved us 800 bucks. We are free.

Then we just had to finish the duplex my dad owns and had gutted down to nothing...new floors, kitchens, baths, plumbing, electric, paint, blah blah blah, so we had a place to live. Regulator came down and spent Fri-Mon helping out and making the place livable and nice. Thanks again. We still have touch-ups to do and such, but I have a nice place, a basement, and a garage. Meaning that while I go to a 70 mile each way commute, I have a happy wife and therefore...happy life.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
*WHEW* :crazy:

I am ever glad that's over for you!! :thumbsup:

Definately the buyers from hell.

Beers all-round! We all need them now! :wootwoot: :biggrin:

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
Good Afternoon sluts! :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy whores

- - - Updated - - -

Howdy whores

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
Beers all-round! We all need them now! :wootwoot: :biggrin:

I drank all weekend and I am still drinking through the week to get over the soreness and pain from last weekend. Trust me, this guy certainly needs them. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't change it for anything though, I am certainly glad I could come down and help you out buddy, even if I had to try to leave a few times to be able to get home. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
And that's why we're one big family! The help here, online and off, is amazing! :thumbsup:

I just wish more of ya lived up here! :raspberry:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Morning whores! Another hot day out here... off for another day of SAR

- - - Updated - - -

Morning whores! Another hot day out here... off for another day of SAR

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy whores!

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Harmless have a great sunny day my best BFF. Off to watch the boy race today (race one for him) as it is Day one of the Canadian Henley.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Harmless have a great sunny day my best BFF. Off to watch the boy race today (race one for him) as it is Day one of the Canadian Henley.

Good luck to him! :2thumbsup:

Post some pics!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online