Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Grizzly, my personal favorite. Ever had Skoal peach? That's the only Skoal flavor that I halfway like lol.
Anything besides straight or wintergreen gives me heartburn haha. I have tried their green apple, peach, and cherry.

Grizzly and Natty Light, brings back memories of college.

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Hmm, just read a spat between a member and the mods on another forum that ended in the member getting banned, I'm glad we all get along here and don't have to deal with childish members.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Hmm, just read a spat between a member and the mods on another forum that ended in the member getting banned, I'm glad we all get along here and don't have to deal with childish members.
Some of that is what makes those threads funny to read, especially when members are having a pissing contest. I have come across a few on TBSSowners and one or two on ORTB.

Not so much here though. Like you said we have awesome staff and a great community.

Speaking of community, have not seen King :whore: post in a few days.

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yeah lol. That whole spat started over the member posting links to his YouTube account and asking for people to subscribe and posting the name of his Facebook page. Kind of a petty crime to me but I can understand the mods deleting his posts due to the site rules but he got his feelings hurt and started calling the mods names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmoney

Members Online