Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Morning Fire

and for Aaron..most recent pic i have of Vegas before i parked at my buddies place

20120818172253.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
No problem bud :biggrin: Just order some new headlights. You should Plasti-Dip the door trim

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Morning Fire

and for Aaron..most recent pic i have of Vegas before i parked at my buddies place

20120818172253.jpg
Diesel ehhh? Beast mode :thumbsup:

Edit: Mornin' Fire!

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Capote said:
No problem bud [emoji3] Just order some new headlights. You should Plasti-Dip the door trim
I'm/we're too damn cheap lol. And it's my moms, no mods are allowed, even if they make it look better. :nono: :frown:

Buttttt...where do y'all get PlastiDip? I've never seen it anywhere lol.

Reactions: Capote

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Diesel ehhh? Beast mode :thumbsup:

Edit: Mornin' Fire!
6.5 L Detroit Turbo to be exact...180 Hp/340 lb torque...soon to be 200+ Hp and closer to 400+ ft lbs once i get working on it again...

Whoops...sorry for not saying anything earlier but nice EXT Garth

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
I'm/we're too damn cheap lol. And it's my moms, no mods are allowed, even if they make it look better. :nono: :frown:

Damn yeah I forgot it was your mom's. Up until a few month ago you could only get it by ordering it online. But recently Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, and any AutoParts store sells them. And since Walmart has a "price match guarantee" many Plasti-Dip users are ripping off Walmart for $1.53 a can with pictures others have taken and posted online and showing the employees at Walmart so they get the same price lmao! Usually they go for $3-$6 bucks a can. I've seen pictures of people cleaning out Walmart's entire stock of dip. It's pretty hilarious.

Darkrider_LS said:
6.5 L Detroit Turbo to be exact...180 Hp/340 lb torque...soon to be 200+ Hp and closer to 400+ ft lbs once i get working on it again...

Whoops...sorry for not saying anything earlier but nice EXT Garth
Noooiiiice man :cool:

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Now this is the K3500 i traded for the Blazer...however im buying this truck back in the near future and lets just say its gonna change a LOT soon...recognize the light bar and lights Aaron?

20130420154718.jpg

Heres what the output of the Rigids is like with the HID headlights...

dscn0869x.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Now this is the K3500 i traded for the Blazer...however im buying this truck back in the near future and lets just say its gonna change a LOT soon...recognize the light bar and lights Aaron?

20130420154718.jpg

Heres what the output of the Rigids is like with the HID headlights...

dscn0869x.jpg
Haha yes I do! Awesome to hear you plan on buying it back. What you plan on doing with this bad boy?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Haha yes I do! Awesome to hear you plan on buying it back. What you plan on doing with this bad boy?
Trailtech flatbed, solid axle conversion with mild lift, and returning it to being powered by good old Big Block Chevy power...

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
So it's gonna be like a work truck?
Oh yessss Chevy Power baby! Damn seeing all those older GMC trucks makes me miss my Yukon :frown: lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Lookin' on Craigslist for GM trucks lol, gotta STOP myself

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
As soon as my money trees produce their first crop I'm getting one. :yes:
Oh god $14,000 :eek: lol

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yeah that's from jegs I think. From Chevy they run around 10.5k with what's in the picture iirc. The trouble it'd get me into in my 65 GMC stepside...would totally be worth it! :yes: I've ridden in my friends Chevy stepside from the same era with a motor that's putting out around 3-400HP and it was a BLAST, I can't imagine 700!

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Summit & JEGS

Geez man 700hp, I can't imagine the power dude :biggrin:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Scratch that, that version of it from Chevy costs 17.5k! :duh:

And I can't imagine either.. Never been in anything with near that much power.
Same here, my co-workers 2012 Lancer EVO is the most powerful ride i've been in. Next would be my buds 04 GTO that was built for the track :biggrin:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
My dad used to have an Olds Cutlass Supreme, can't remember what year, but it was a 4th gen mid-1980's. He wasn't a car guy though unfortunately, it was a "gas guzzler" so he sold it, but after he did he realized there was a bus stop he could catch a bus at that would stop at his job a few counties over. If he realized that sooner he probably would of had it a bit longer. He sold it for cheap as fuck! Such a shame, he didn't know what he had. Atleast I know he sold it to a mechanic, so it's probably out there somewhere.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I think it was anywhere from an 85-87 with a T-Top, it was a sweet ride man.

2929570001_large.jpg

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
barney.jpg

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yes they do man! Wish I had a lil slammed silverado :rotfl: would have it all murdered out

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
All blacked out

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
mcsteven said:
Nothing on purpose. I'll post pics of my "mod" after Thursday.

Not going into details but hand is messed up due to violent crime. 2 surgeries so far. Hoping all fingers will work when all is said and done. On left hand, so not camera hand but I am left handed.

I'll lurk a little and be using some voice recognition when I can.
WTF?? We missed you camera nut.....speedy recovery brother.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Darkrider_LS said:
I have yet to hook up the bigger round ones. The only ones that are wired up atm are the small square rigid ones. I plan on replacing the bigger ones with a pair of 6" SRB halogen off road lights since they emit a yellow beam pattern which i need for fog/snow here. The unused lights are HID retrofitted Harbor Freight units.

In case neither of you have seen a decent shot of my Trailblazer...

Plus a more recent pic of the Blazer minus the running boards and with painted grille..

nvkl.jpg
If the money tree has a few extra leafs, checkout Lifetime LED bars they just started making dual colored light bars. Plus they have a LIFETIME warranty.

Mounce said:

Home depot has always had black in my area, but DipYourCar.com has a shit load of cool colors.

Edit: fat fucking fingers and tapatalk dont mix at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzl3r

Members Online