Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
You Harmless are riding in style and not in some tiny piece of sh*t that gets blown all over the road and has no room.
Plus you have some metal around you for protection
Have a great day all

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy whores

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
You Harmless are riding in style and not in some tiny piece of sh*t that gets blown all over the road and has no room.
Plus you have some metal around you for protection

I've been in two major wrecks in my lifetime (so far). Both in them in "heavy" vehicles. Let me tell you that I appreciate every ounce of metal (even more so the body-on-frame aspect of things) that a "full sized" vehicle offers. :cool:

I get scared jumping into smaller vehicles now. :eek:

Make no mistake though - our platform have the aerodynamics of a flying brick. Many times has a gust of wind caught me crosswise and made my arse pucker.... :crazy:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
I've been in two major wrecks in my lifetime (so far). Both in them in "heavy" vehicles. Let me tell you that I appreciate every ounce of metal (even more so the body-on-frame aspect of things) that a "full sized" vehicle offers. :cool:

I get scared jumping into smaller vehicles now. :eek:

Make no mistake though - our platform have the aerodynamics of a flying brick. Many times has a gust of wind caught me crosswise and made my arse pucker.... :crazy:

Big guy little guy rule though. I am with you on the safety and comfort of a larger vehicle :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I think that means that we agree Harmless my BFF :wootwoot::wootwoot: Buddy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Big guy little guy rule though. I am with you on the safety and comfort of a larger vehicle :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I think that means that we agree Harmless my BFF :wootwoot::wootwoot: Buddy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Harmless has already saved my skin once.

That's why I'm keeping her till the bitter end... or the right price. :biggrin:

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
harmless said:

Hey youns whores!... I would much wrather pick seat foam outta my butt than lay a dash on my lap! I reaaaallly felt safe driving the PETE haha, I use to drive for a flat bed company and (in terms non-truckers will understand) we had the long nose Peterbuilts, theres nothing like 10 ft of HOUSE in front of you going down the road...

Have a goodn` whores...

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Geez... I have a Chevy 350 with all the accessories attached sitting at my garage. I put it on CL for $800 as it only has 15k on it. Now I have 5 different people wanting it, one wants to give me $35 extra to hold it for him till he can get a check to me and wait for it to clear. Another wants to give an extra $50 for waiting on a certified check to cash... I hate stuff like that because you never know, they COULD be a real person with real money just trying like hell to get a good replacement for their rig... But there's the bigger chance they are a scammer sitting there passing a bad check and getting my account number when my bank tries to cash their rubber check... I hate trying to make a buck to feed the kids anymore, I want CASH haha

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Went to a little car show ..regulator and I. We both won 2nd in our class. He won 4 by 4 and I won street truck.
43eccd34-72fb-df6d.jpg
43eccd34-733d-681a.jpg
43eccd34-7357-555f.jpg
43eccd34-7382-7199.jpg
43eccd34-73a9-0e0e.jpg
43eccd34-73da-839d.jpg
43eccd34-73eb-7f1c.jpg

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Where the hell are all the whores at? Last post on the 24th? wow, you must have all been arrested in that big pimp sweep the other day... :undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working off bail

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya whores, I know I have been quiet for a few days (read weeks) but I have excuses. I wont bore you with them though, how is everyone doing?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hey whores

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Accepted an offer on our house so doing pretty good.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Well done! Hope things work out!! :thumbsup:

Had to bring harmless in to the Doctor's today... :redface:

Apparently, there's a bad leak someplace around the oilpan/differential. :frown:

aaaaaannnnnnd both my front wheel bearings are shot. :hissyfit:

aaaaaaaannnnnndddd I should get some front end parts changed out while I'm at it.

aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd... I can't afford the repairs at the moment. :whiteflag:

FML. :sadcry:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Finally got a chance to post in 1 of my favorate threads.

Time off was great, but getting back to the truck load of (that word a member hates) is no fun at all.

Anyway I'm back to post whoring again. :crazy:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Morning Whores!

Another wonderful day that's gonna be mostly wasted in the garage puttering around... :cool:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Morning Whores!

Another wonderful day that's gonna be mostly wasted in the garage puttering around... :cool:

You should be ashamed :yes::yes: Garage time is never wasted:wootwoot::wootwoot:

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Heya whores... How are we all doing today??? (I expect answers, I mean this iiisss the post whore thread...) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
McGMT said:
Heya whores... How are we all doing today??? (I expect answers, I mean this iiisss the post whore thread...) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've been so f*ing busy today. :hissyfit:

I'm so damn :biggrin: tomorrow is Friday! :wootwoot:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
With the temp over 100* here I have decided to spend most of the day inside. I took care of some of the to do list at my parents house and then have been sitting and catching up on some DVR time. I am off to work in a couple hours though, unfortunately it doesn't look like the temp will break in time so I will just have to suffer.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
You should be ashamed :yes::yes: Garage time is never wasted:wootwoot::wootwoot:

I am not ashamed.

And I know it's not wasted.

I re-badged the SS, re-applied the pinstriping and performed the rear-window handle delete mod. I also broke both of my little Canada day flag thingies and my first plaster mold.

Not bad for about 6 hours of work (in two days).

:rotfl:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
I am not ashamed.

And I know it's not wasted.

I re-badged the SS, re-applied the pinstriping and performed the rear-window handle delete mod. I also broke both of my little Canada day flag thingies and my first plaster mold.

Not bad for about 6 hours of work (in two days).

:rotfl:

Harmless that sounds like a great day!!:wootwoot::wootwoot: Way to go BFF :thumbsup::thumbsup:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
:wootwoot: :wootwoot: Today is the day that you can have whobblie pops and not have to worry about going to work the next day! :wootwoot::wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Drank beer literally all day yesterday and am at work today. Its only whobble pop, not something that can lead to hangovers.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Drank beer literally all day yesterday and am at work today. Its only whobble pop, not something that can lead to hangovers.

I'm not into the whole hangover thing. :crazy:

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Evening whores... Another hell hot day out there. Broke the record here with 97 deg... ouch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538

Members Online