Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Nice. :biggrin:

I've got a sub box already. You can keep those goodies. I want stuffs I don't already have. :raspberry:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
harmless said:
:dielaugh:

Mmmkay. You'll have to find me first. :poke:

Seriously though, if you're in my neck of the playground, let me know! I'm always up for meetings friends!!

Can't be that hard to find ya. Just need to go around and show people pics of your truck. I"m sure they have all seen it :tongue:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Thats the idea Hatchet I am sure you show a few pics and you will be at the Harmless residence in no time:crazy::crazy:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Wait over there is that the Harmless mobile !!!!!!!!! After it quickly we can catch it and then tell Hatchet where it is. Hatch we have found the Harmless mobile it is over there :rotfl::rotfl:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Afternoon whores! :crazy: It was -17[SUP]0[/SUP]C this morning to +7[SUP]0[/SUP]C right now. Tomorrow's high of +12[SUP]0[/SUP]C. A new definition of March Madness.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Hatchet said:
Can't be that hard to find ya. Just need to go around and show people pics of your truck. I"m sure they have all seen it :tongue:

Fire06 said:
Thats the idea Hatchet I am sure you show a few pics and you will be at the Harmless residence in no time:crazy::crazy:

Your logic is flawed... :raspberry:

I've whored out harmless SO much, that even kids at a grade school know what the truck is. :rotfl:

WHERE the truck is on the other hand will be harder to pin down... I can be anywhere in this provice at any time and be at the other end of it within the same day. My point of origin remaining completely stealth.

Kinda like Airwolf. I'm an urban legend. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;iCXbvRrz7Uo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCXbvRrz7Uo[/video]

airwolf04.JPG

:thumbsup:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
harmless said:
Your logic is flawed... :raspberry:

I've whored out harmless SO much, that even kids at a grade school know what the truck is. :rotfl:

WHERE the truck is on the other hand will be harder to pin down... I can be anywhere in this provice at any time and be at the other end of it within the same day. My point of origin remaining completely stealth.

Kinda like Airwolf. I'm an urban legend. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;iCXbvRrz7Uo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCXbvRrz7Uo[/video]

airwolf04.JPG

:thumbsup:

Oh god not Airwolf....

I will find you....
13982137_gal.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whoring around

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
At least we have one 'active' female around here... :rotfl:

Too bad she's gotta put up with a bunch of animals like us!! :biggrin:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Morning Whores!

It's raining & mild! Yay! Getting rid of the snow and dirt! Soon enough my precious... Soon enough you'll get your bath. :dance:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning Whores

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
If it's not my truck it's me. Now I'm not 100%. Asma.:sick:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I got my braces off yesterday!! :biggrin::wootwoot::dance: I feel like a new person now and love it!!!!! lol

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
I got my braces off yesterday!! :biggrin::wootwoot::dance: I feel like a new person now and love it!!!!! lol

Congrats!

So you no longer look like your truck?! :biggrin: *budda-boom. Ching.*

gmc_envoy_chrome_grill_after.jpg

Sometimes I wonder where these things come from!! :rotfl:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
:rotfl: Yeah Chrome doesn't belong in my mouth...ill keep it on my truck haha plus I have a black grille :wink: lol

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
harmless said:
You need to change your air filter and maybe get a bigger intake. :biggrin:

Air Filter changed not that long ago, but you never know that might to the trick. :cool:

ItsOnVoy said:

Congrats! Does this mean more young women will smile at you? :undecided:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
harmless said:
Congrats!

So you no longer look like your truck?! :biggrin: *budda-boom. Ching.*

gmc_envoy_chrome_grill_after.jpg

Sometimes I wonder where these things come from!! :rotfl:
Look you even included those little colored rubber bands.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Congrats! Does this mean more young women will smile at you? :undecided:

No just means I can smile more that those women! lol :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
good evening whores. I can't tell you all how much I am looking forward to dinner and beer and a nice bed in carlisle pennsylvania.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Good morning , Good afternoon and Good night . Crazy day today did not get a chance to touch base with all you whores. Away yesterday step in the door this morning and off today the Buffalo Airport to drop my daughter off for a running camp down south. Weather was terrible with snow storm that was on and off the whole way. Slippery and just shitty. Took my Dads so called suv (Pontiac Torrent GPX) and no snow tires, to fill it up for him and it was an adventure in itself. Got her their on time and safe so it was all good. Tomorrow it is off to Toronto airport so the boy can go for a rowing camp on the west coast. 3:30 wake up call sucks thought worse than when I go to work. Any way all is good so keep well.:yes::wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy whores

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning Whores

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Not bad, just trying to figure out a plan for the day. How you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online

No members online now.