Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Very well said my friend. Last I read Bush also went to the funeral of the LEOs that were executed in NY. I believe NObama was vacationing in Hawaii :no:
Thanks, and that is bs....how many times does Obama need to show how much of an assclown he is till the mass population of sheeple in the U.S. start to notice that he's dragging everything down the tube?

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Anybody remember the Starbucks salute? That one grinds my gears.

I'm Also waiting for that, we do have the right to overthrow the government, after all.

Reactions: Sib

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Oh God let's not become like EU and try to overthrow Shit....

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:

I'm Also waiting for that, we do have the right to overthrow the government, after all.
Explain? never heard of this incident...i knew about him not following certain traditions as of late.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
And to you whore

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't remember much about out but he was getting off of air force 1 and saluted the soldiers with some Starbucks in his hand or didn't salute them. I can't really remember but whatever it was involved not properly saluting some guys and that's a high level of disrespect.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
djthumper said:
Merry Christmas whores
Right back atcha, hows life with the Silverado?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
It's absolutely disgusting how he improperly saluted those Marines, I guarantee they were pissed the Fuck off, but they kept their composure, I would of done the same, but would of felt a type of way when not in public..

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
The whole movie because toooooooo many big chain theaters are too scared to play it
Now as a Soldier I can't say anything about our Commander & Chief, but something needs to change. Congress too
I am downloading it as we speak.

Darkrider_LS said:
Thanks, and that is bs....how many times does Obama need to show how much of an assclown he is till the mass population of sheeple in the U.S. start to notice that he's dragging everything down the tube?
Obama has the country where he wants it. Majority of the people are dependent on the government.

Mounce said:

That was some BS. Also he was getting off of Marine1 and attempting to Salute Marines.

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
There's no excuse for his lack of respect, he knows 2 marines will always be outside the aircraft to salute him, it's not like it's a damn surprise

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
There's no excuse for his lack of respect, he knows 2 marines will always be outside the aircraft to salute him, it's not like it's a damn surprise
That was such an "eh they are there...whatever" moment for that assclown

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mhmmm

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Capote said:
They're domestic terrorists
It sounds like you are someone who is in favor of calling corporations and other types of entities people, aka Citizens United. Because the only thing anonymous has done to people is expose those people (the KKK) who are part of a group that the FBI has listed as hate groups and domestic terrorists. Other than that anonymous has not done something to flesh and blood. Can we say the same about people like Cliven Bundy, the cops of Ferguson, or the cops of the NYPD?

dmanns67 said:
Is the full movie on youtube or just the trailer?
The full movie is on YouTube but it requires payment. It is also available on video on demand but again requires payment. It will be in a lot of theaters starting tomorrow.

Darkrider_LS said:
Obama happened....at least under bush the us wasn't afraid to put boot to ass!
I'm not sure how old you are Chris and I doubt that you would have all of the info coming from the states. Bush and Cheney were ass clowns. People wonder why the rest of the world hates North Americans, and especially people of the United States. Our constitution prevents (or is supposed to prevent) cruel and unusual punishment. So what do Bush and Cheney do? They set up prisons outside of US jurisdiction. Do you want to know why Bush never got Osama bin Laden? Because Cheney continued to make money from the war. The longer that war went on the more Cheney and his cronies earned. Look at the year end reports from Halliburton Inc.

Darkrider_LS said:
Chris – define "dragging everything down the tube." A lot of the economy here in the United States is still in the shitter. Obama didn't put it there. I'll give you one guess as to who did. Junior took a large budget surplus from the Clinton administration and spent it in the first year. Under Junior's presidency the economy was trashed. We went from a relatively high stock market down to about one third of what it was as Clinton left office. During Obama's presidency it has not only recovered but gone to and is at record highs. Whether they are on the left or the right, Wall Street likes Obama.

Mounce said:

Did it look anything like this?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419492190.620989.jpg

Reactions: Blckshdw

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Capote said:
HE SHOULDN'T BE SALUTING AT ALL! He is a civilian. Aaron – you are in the military. Do you expect civilians to salute you? When they do doesn't that piss you off a little bit? I have had more than a few friends and family where the uniforms of our country. And almost everyone of them has said that a civilian shouldn't salute. It's one thing when it is a child who doesn't understand does it. No president saluted until Reagan did it. You know the guy that traded arms to Irann to get our people out. The guy who put a ban on assault weapons. The guy who raised taxes 17 times.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
mcsteven said:
HE SHOULDN'T BE SALUTING AT ALL! He is a civilian. Aaron – you are in the military. Do you expect civilians to salute you? When they do doesn't that piss you off a little bit? I have had more than a few friends and family where the uniforms of our country. And almost everyone of them has said that a civilian shouldn't salute. It's one thing when it is a child who doesn't understand does it. No president saluted until Reagan did it. You know the guy that traded arms to Irann to get our people out. The guy who put a ban on assault weapons. The guy who raised taxes 17 times.
He's in the Military's Chain of Command, "Commander & Chief". We have to salute him and in turn he has to salute us back, it's simple military customs in courtesies, i'm sure David would back me up on this. I haven't had a civilian salute me, but if one did I wouldn't get upset because 9 times out of 10 that civilian doesn't know much about the military, let alone customs & courtesies. Bottom line is Our President, Commander & Chief should properly render a salute in return to those which whom fight & protect the nation he leads.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whores

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Keep the change...

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Who spiked the punch bowl and then took a shit in it. I see the forum rules were broken last night.

Merry Christmas, play safe.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Awkward Christmas [emoji45]

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
djthumper said:
Sorry Aaron
Yeah, it blows, atleast the kids like their toys & learning stuff uploadfromtaptalk1419526425521.jpg

Reactions: djthumper

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That Elmo is badass lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Reactions: CaptainKD
Status