Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
TBLS said:
Yea I'm gunna buy it if the seller will work with me. I can fix all that's wrong with it. Well at least hats "listed" as what's wrong with it.
That leaking line could have been a too low amount of fluid in the tranny. Wheels from Craigslist or a scrapyard. I see our wheels all the time near me. Cheap with some curb rash. Suggestion: have Aamco or a reputable tranny shop check it out. Borrow a code reader (or a mechanic) from one of the shops as well. The LTZ was a nice option pkg. Does it have the 5.3L V8 or the 6 cyl?

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
mcsteven said:
That leaking line could have been a too low amount of fluid in the tranny. Wheels from Craigslist or a scrapyard. I see our wheels all the time near me. Cheap with some curb rash. Suggestion: have Aamco or a reputable tranny shop check it out. Borrow a code reader (or a mechanic) from one of the shops as well. The LTZ was a nice option pkg. Does it have the 5.3L V8 or the 6 cyl?
6 cyl. I'll take a code reader, assuming the guy will deal with me. As for wheels there are plenty in junk yards. As for the tranny part even if I buy it for $1K it's worth more than he is asking so I could always resale it if need be. I don't trust Aamco I'll take it where I take my baby.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
MjAxMi02MWY4YTZjM2E0MTcyOWY2_50d531ad4bff7.png

DXX-06.jpg

131225-xmas-girls.jpg

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Mounce said:
That sucks. :no: I'm just lounging around being lazy. :wooot:
I'm not. Gotta work today. I'm in pain in more ways than one.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Chodes

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hookers

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Idk why we gotta provoke eachother... Too much drama lately

Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
[emoji14]oke:

I doubt anyone cares. Just joking around. Feelings do not belong on the internet.

Internet drama is pretty funny though. Love seeing the keyboard warriors come out :rotfl:

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Why can't we all just......eat at the BK louuuunnngggeeee

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hood poop

uploadfromtaptalk1419100657524.jpg

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
A hood scoop is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere :yes:
Lmao

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
wtf? how am I causing drama? I'm getting sick of being told what not to do and seeing this bullshit. most the time it's no big deal but the above picture I posted is a perfect example of the bullshit. and then Kyle you tell me you deleted my posts because I am always posting unnecessary stuff right? I made a suggestion of a solution in the scavenger hunt thread which seems to be stale mated right now.

I am pretty easy going but when you tell me I'm doing something wrong when i'm not, my feathers get ruffled.

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online

No members online now.