You are just slacking Mounce... The rest of us are working. :raspberry:

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Slow day on here......

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Lol, already had one account banned but I was VERY straight forward on it. Even made a sarcastic how-to on how to get answers by coming here. This account now, I space the Web address out and don't get crazy like I did with the other.

Can someone check and make sure my posts are going through?

Reactions: dmanns67

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
WOOO some people over there are full of sh!t! One of the problem members that stuck around over there is still giving out garbage replies. Anyone wanna guess who I'm talking about?

Oh, look, 4,444 postcount. :yes:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
So...anyone interested in a gmt400 vendor situation update?

Reactions: djthumper

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
TBLS said:
Heal boys, heals lol. No tittie shots from me personally BUT

Here drool over this....
:2thumbsup:
Mounce said:
WOOO some people over there are full of sh!t! One of the problem members that stuck around over there is still giving out garbage replies. Anyone wanna guess who I'm talking about?

Oh, look, 4,444 postcount. :yes:
LovertiesDoucheBag :undecided:
Darkrider_LS said:
So...anyone interested in a gmt400 vendor situation update?
:popcorn:

Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Its like he does not try. No one is there to correct him though. Oh well.

On a side note, I noticed my passenger side Cree LED is starting to flicker :hissyfit: Does not even have more than 3hrs on it :no:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
The update is...well there is no update...two weeks since I last heard from him.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Its like he does not try. No one is there to correct him though. Oh well.

On a side note, I noticed my passenger side Cree LED is starting to flicker :hissyfit: Does not even have more than 3hrs on it :no:
That sucks but at least you know you'll have top-notch customer service through the seller. Those things seem to have a pretty high failure rate for me to justify ~$80 on them even with the customer service he offers. Then again, I'm a cheapo anyways..

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
The update is...well there is no update...two weeks since I last heard from him.
:rotfl:
Mounce said:
That sucks but at least you know you'll have top-notch customer service through the seller. Those things seem to have a pretty high failure rate for me to justify ~$80 on them even with the customer service he offers. Then again, I'm a cheapo anyways..
Yeah Kevin is great, but I run the Crees in my hi beams. They get used around 10 minutes per day, five days per week. Hard to believe I am already having the early stages of a failure.

Currently, I will take HIDs over Crees. HIDs are almost pointless for hi beams due to the warm up time and constant on/off which is why I went with Crees.

Interesting response in the thread, you might have hurt his feelings :rotfl:

Reactions: Blckshdw

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Beers n guns...nice evening

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
:rotfl:
Yeah Kevin is great, but I run the Crees in my hi beams. They get used around 10 minutes per day, five days per week. Hard to believe I am already having the early stages of a failure.

Currently, I will take HIDs over Crees. HIDs are almost pointless for hi beams due to the warm up time and constant on/off which is why I went with Crees.

Interesting response in the thread, you might have hurt his feelings :rotfl:
Yeah I knew your setup, like I said, pretty high failure rate to me. Not bashing him though, it's still a great product and he's a great seller. :yes:

And lol, I don't even care. He (loverotties) knows I don't like him nor his knowledge of TB's, I've called him out a few times before over nonsense like that. However, that was the worst garbage I've ever seen from him.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wooo

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mourning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads