Jan 25, 2013
djthumper said:
Most of mine roll back on their own
Same here...hey wait...Bonus hour on the bday...NICE

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
My power has went out about once or twice a month lately and I haven't been able to justify taking two minutes to reset the stove and microwave lol.
Yeah I have the same problem. We lose power at least once a week.

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I suspect that today is going to be interesting....Especially the conversation i am about to have with Whitneys parents....

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Are you sure you really want to do that on your birthday? She will hold you to that being engrained in your brain for the rest of your life.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
djthumper said:
Are you sure you really want to do that on your birthday? She will hold you to that being engrained in your brain for the rest of your life.
Perhaps, but we only get out to where they live so often. Last time we seen them was in July for the family reunion. Next chance to see them will most likely be christmas since i dont see us getting out of town any time soon between now and then.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
:crackup:

Sucks when you're staying at some ones house and you're the last one up... Had a damn good night with some of my cousins though. Sucks that I live 400 miles away from them. :no:

Reactions: djthumper

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
What about new years? You can start the new year off right with future Mrs. Darkrider.

Reactions: dmanns67

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Good morning!!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Pretty clean whore if only 600 posts :raspberry:
And Garth is just a curious :whore: :raspberry:

Purefection

Oct 23, 2014
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
My brother's phone changed back two hours this morning as it randomly put him on central time along with winding the clock back by an hour :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josh Rescue

Members Online