OE Quality 00'-06' Silverado Dual CAT Y-Pipes @$191.00 (Any Good?)

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Has anybody replaced their Dual CAT Y-Pipes on the Full Size GM and GMC Trucks with THIS particular Rig offered on Amazon for $191.00? We don't have the Ultra-Restrictive CARB Standards in force down in Florida (yet) and B4 deciding ...I'd appreciate any opinions from Those-In-The-Know. TIA...

OEQDUALCATYPIPES.jpg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Might help to put the link to the actual Amazon listing.

One thing's for sure, you'll never get the same quality and durability as the OEM part which probably costs many times more.

Reactions: mrrsm

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
I tried the to copy-drop the link directly from the Amazon Listing... Something would not allow that to be added to Post #1... Thanks for reminding me that no matter how reasonable the Prices get for After-market Goods... Nothing ever beats OEM from GM, ACDelco and Delphi.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
The magnaflow on the escalade was every bit as good as the OEM units... but for the price... at 191 I'd be a little worried.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
OEM parts are not inherently better. They are done for volume and cost savings. Many aftermarket parts are actually better. Not necessarily the budget ones, but I would take a stainless magnaflow setup over stock junk any day.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianhvac

Members Online