Now there are four

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I am guessing that because of the title you are all thinking I am meaning trucks? Nope I already have four of them.

I am however adding a fourth child to our family!

This does however mean that I need to add a fifth truck. It is time to start shopping for an EXT, my wife's Bravada just isn't going to cut it anymore as the family vehicle.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
One truck per kid? What are you doing, teaching them how to drive young or something :rotfl:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Congratulations to you and PITA!

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Congratulations Regulator :thumbsup:

Hmmm, maybe a Suburban is in order, lots of seats and still has lots cargo space, you could even lift it and turn it into the family off road vehicle...:undecided:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Congrats Matt. :thumbsup: Are you hoping for a boy...to balance things out? :undecided:

Default User

Dec 19, 2012
Congrats!

How old are the kids?

I have a 6year old and a 9 week old and I can barely wrap my head around typing this message without stopping every 30 seconds

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
Ooooo! :eek: That's awesome news! Congrats!!!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
congrats Matt :thumbsup:

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
This evening we had our Family reveal party. For those that are not familiar with it, We had an ultra sound last Monday and got the sex in a sealed envelope. We took that to a local bakery and had a cake made with the white cake being food color dyed blue or pink. This evening we all got together for dinner and after dinner, with the god parents looking on via skype, we cut the cake to discover that it was pink.

Makenzie Violet McClelland is expected to join our family on September 6th, with a C-section a week or so prior to that.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Congratulations!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Congrats

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Congrats

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
my brother and sister-n-law did the same exact thing... both families with close friends were present.. blue for boy, or purple for girl... and now I have a little niece...

Congratulations.!!! :thumbsup:

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Boricua SS said:
my brother and sister-n-law did the same exact thing... both families with close friends were present.. blue for boy, or purple for girl... and now I have a little niece...

Congratulations.!!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Where do you think I got the idea from!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online