New member checking in.

HARDTRAILZ

Moderator
Nov 18, 2011
49,665
I am here!!
 

JRTAHOE

Member
Nov 20, 2011
848
Oh hell, who let the Mexican guy in. :cool:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Porkins

Blckshdw

Moderator
Nov 20, 2011
10,691
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Ahh, to be a nooblet all over again. Can someone help me figure out what this red wire near my battery is? :o

Now we can say we're in the same zip code with Roadie's post count for a couple weeks! :tongue:

**we need MUCH better smileys!!**
 
  • Like
Reactions: Porkins

JRTAHOE

Member
Nov 20, 2011
848
Carlton!

And yes, more Smileys.
 

smitty5150

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,069
Welcome ladies! Beer is on tap, strippers on the way, and the toke is makin it's way around the circle. Please keep your seatbacks and trays in their upright and locked positions, and enjoy the ride.:tongue:
 

Regulator

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,496
Hiya folks, looks like I am a couple days late to the party, but still happy to be among the list of early party goers!

Now where was that beer....
 

Attachments

  • cheers.gif
    cheers.gif
    2 KB · Views: 71

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
1,878
United States
Blckshdw said:
Ahh, to be a nooblet all over again. Can someone help me figure out what this red wire near my battery is? :o

Now we can say we're in the same zip code with Roadie's post count for a couple weeks! :tongue:

**we need MUCH better smileys!!**

07_TB_RIDER said:
Carlton!

And yes, more Smileys.

Yeah, sorry about that. Those are stock smileys... I'll get them changed out today.
 

Blckshdw

Moderator
Nov 20, 2011
10,691
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Jman423 said:
Yeah, sorry about that. Those are stock smileys... I'll get them changed out today.
All good man, I can adapt :thumbsup:
 

JRTAHOE

Member
Nov 20, 2011
848
Jman423 said:
Yeah, sorry about that. Those are stock smileys... I'll get them changed out today.

Blckshdw said:
All good man, I can adapt
thumbsup.gif

Just giving ya a hard time. But if you need Smiley pics, here's a few I've collected. There may also be a few accidental pics in there that arent Smiley gifs but they may make you smile


Smiley Faces pictures by blink182exist - Photobucket






****Damn, you guys work quick****
 

JRTAHOE

Member
Nov 20, 2011
848

DucatiSS

Member
Nov 19, 2011
369
Welcome one and all....

Yes the clown prince is here with my clown jewels. (my wife lets me take them out of the jar on Sundays. ) LOL
 

BO TIE SS

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,497
DucatiSS said:
Yes the clown prince is here with my clown jewels.
Great...there goes the neighborhood. :raspberry:
 

JRTAHOE

Member
Nov 20, 2011
848
DucatiSS said:
(my wife lets me take them out of the jar on Sundays. ) LOL

Every 3rd Sunday of every month? :rotfl:
 

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Member
Nov 18, 2011
307
Whooooooooooooaaaaaa!!! Who left the gates to the zoo open?!? Hahahaha welcome guys!! Enjoy the ride.


Sent from my iPhone
 

JRTAHOE

Member
Nov 20, 2011
848
fletch09 said:
maybe now i have chance at passing up carlton on posts. :rotfl:

Give it a day or two, he's adapting to his new surrounds before his inner post whore marks it's territory on this site :raspberry:
 

BO TIE SS

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,497
07_TB_RIDER said:
Give it a day or two, he's adapting to his new surrounds before his inner post whore marks it's territory on this site :raspberry:
He was saying that his desk might be getting moved to an area where he won't be able to get on as much.
 

Regulator

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,496
Nice to see a lot of familiar faces making the transition over.
 

Badbart

Member
Nov 20, 2011
633
I'm here because DucatiSS said he'd make me Executive Vice President of the Trash Detail! Formerly known as 85Vette....what's up folks?:wooot:
 

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
14,955
North Las Vegas
Badbart said:
I'm here because DucatiSS said he'd make me Executive Vice President of the Trash Detail! Formerly known as 85Vette....what's up folks?:wooot:

Looks like part of that deal was a name change. :wink:
 

HARDTRAILZ

Moderator
Nov 18, 2011
49,665
Name changes will be tough to figure out for a bit
 

Blckshdw

Moderator
Nov 20, 2011
10,691
Tampa Bay Area, FL
fletch09 said:
another midwest guy checking in. maybe now i have chance at passing up carlton on posts. :rotfl:

You've got a head start, don't waste it!! :raspberry:

07 TB RIDER said:
Give it a day or two, he's adapting to his new surrounds before his inner post whore marks it's territory on this site :raspberry:

Still trying to figure out all the bells, whistles, and inner workings around here. Don't log in for a day, and there's tons of threads to go through!! :bonk:

BO TIE SS said:
He was saying that his desk might be getting moved to an area where he won't be able to get on as much.

Looks like I may not get moved into gen pop until next month. But in the meantime, some of the project managers are having a good ol' time promising clients that we (meaning "I") can do stuff without checking with me first. :badday: So I don't have much free time to play during the day anymore :helpme:
 

ItsOnVoy

Member
Nov 21, 2011
2,401
Whats up guys!!? This is GMC_Envoy_2002 and thought it was time for a different name! Finally got my post count up and then this loll well bright side I am not that far behind Roadie :biggrin: :postcount:
 

Darkrider_LS

Member
Jan 25, 2013
9,332
Ms SilverBullet said:
Hi All,
Ms SilverBullet checking in from Chicago.

Wtf tapatalk?
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,388
Posts
638,719
Members
18,596
Latest member
david herman

Members Online