I am here!!

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Oh hell, who let the Mexican guy in. :cool:

Reactions: Porkins

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Ahh, to be a nooblet all over again. Can someone help me figure out what this red wire near my battery is? :o

Now we can say we're in the same zip code with Roadie's post count for a couple weeks! :tongue:

**we need MUCH better smileys!!**

Reactions: Porkins

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Carlton!

And yes, more Smileys.

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome ladies! Beer is on tap, strippers on the way, and the toke is makin it's way around the circle. Please keep your seatbacks and trays in their upright and locked positions, and enjoy the ride.:tongue:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya folks, looks like I am a couple days late to the party, but still happy to be among the list of early party goers!

Now where was that beer....

Attachments

• cheers.gif
    cheers.gif
    2 KB · Views: 71

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Blckshdw said:
Ahh, to be a nooblet all over again. Can someone help me figure out what this red wire near my battery is? :o

Now we can say we're in the same zip code with Roadie's post count for a couple weeks! :tongue:

**we need MUCH better smileys!!**

07_TB_RIDER said:
Carlton!

And yes, more Smileys.

Yeah, sorry about that. Those are stock smileys... I'll get them changed out today.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Jman423 said:
Yeah, sorry about that. Those are stock smileys... I'll get them changed out today.
All good man, I can adapt :thumbsup:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Jman423 said:

Blckshdw said:
All good man, I can adapt
thumbsup.gif

Just giving ya a hard time. But if you need Smiley pics, here's a few I've collected. There may also be a few accidental pics in there that arent Smiley gifs but they may make you smile

Smiley Faces pictures by blink182exist - Photobucket

****Damn, you guys work quick****

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

DucatiSS

Nov 19, 2011
Welcome one and all....

Yes the clown prince is here with my clown jewels. (my wife lets me take them out of the jar on Sundays. ) LOL

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
DucatiSS said:
Yes the clown prince is here with my clown jewels.
Great...there goes the neighborhood. :raspberry:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
DucatiSS said:
(my wife lets me take them out of the jar on Sundays. ) LOL

Every 3rd Sunday of every month? :rotfl:

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Whooooooooooooaaaaaa!!! Who left the gates to the zoo open?!? Hahahaha welcome guys!! Enjoy the ride.

Sent from my iPhone

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
fletch09 said:
maybe now i have chance at passing up carlton on posts. :rotfl:

Give it a day or two, he's adapting to his new surrounds before his inner post whore marks it's territory on this site :raspberry:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
07_TB_RIDER said:
Give it a day or two, he's adapting to his new surrounds before his inner post whore marks it's territory on this site :raspberry:
He was saying that his desk might be getting moved to an area where he won't be able to get on as much.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Nice to see a lot of familiar faces making the transition over.

Badbart

Nov 20, 2011
I'm here because DucatiSS said he'd make me Executive Vice President of the Trash Detail! Formerly known as 85Vette....what's up folks?:wooot:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Badbart said:
I'm here because DucatiSS said he'd make me Executive Vice President of the Trash Detail! Formerly known as 85Vette....what's up folks?:wooot:

Looks like part of that deal was a name change. :wink:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Name changes will be tough to figure out for a bit

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
fletch09 said:
another midwest guy checking in. maybe now i have chance at passing up carlton on posts. :rotfl:

You've got a head start, don't waste it!! :raspberry:

07 TB RIDER said:

Still trying to figure out all the bells, whistles, and inner workings around here. Don't log in for a day, and there's tons of threads to go through!! :bonk:

BO TIE SS said:
He was saying that his desk might be getting moved to an area where he won't be able to get on as much.

Looks like I may not get moved into gen pop until next month. But in the meantime, some of the project managers are having a good ol' time promising clients that we (meaning "I") can do stuff without checking with me first. :badday: So I don't have much free time to play during the day anymore :helpme:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Whats up guys!!? This is GMC_Envoy_2002 and thought it was time for a different name! Finally got my post count up and then this loll well bright side I am not that far behind Roadie :biggrin: :postcount:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Ms SilverBullet said:
Hi All,
Ms SilverBullet checking in from Chicago.

Wtf tapatalk?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online