New Denali Owner, Ontario Canada

Bow_Tied

Original poster
Dec 21, 2014
London, ON
Hi All,

Great looking site here! Just picked up an '06 Envoy Denali 4x4. Five passenger, summit white with grey interior. 98k km (60k miles).

Not new to GMs or to wrenching but new to the GMT platform. I have some towing and RPO decode questions but I will save that for the proper forums.

Cheers!
Ron

Attachments

• IMG_20141220_113705.jpg
    IMG_20141220_113705.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 20

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Bow_Tied said:
Hi All,

Great looking site here! Just picked up an '06 Envoy Denali 4x4. Five passenger, summit white with grey interior. 98k km (60k miles).

Not new to GMs or to wrenching but new to the GMT platform. I have some towing and RPO decode questions but I will save that for the proper forums.

Cheers!
Ron
Nice lookin rig. Great people here will be able to help with anything you need!

Welcome to the nation also! :tiphat:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Welcome To The Nation! She looks great Ron

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation!

From another 06 Denali owner in Ontario.

Reactions: Bow_Tied
May 5, 2013
Welcome aboard from another "Ontarian"!

Bow_Tied

Original poster
Dec 21, 2014
London, ON
[SIZE=10pt]Wow, thanks for the warm welcome, most unexpected!! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I am in London, Ontario - for those not familiar it is roughly half way between Detroit and Buffalo, 2 hours west of Toronto.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Nice to see some Ontarians as well as another '06 Denali owner just an hour away.
waving.gif
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]It was not easy to find this rig. It was 'gone' three times before I got. The PO had it on kijiji for sale and traded it in before I could get to see it. That dealer never listed it and I thought it was gone for good. But a smaller dealer had snagged it and eventually listed it. I could tell it was the same vehicle so arranged a time to view it. It sold before I could get to see it! But then the buyers financing fell through. So I ended up seeing it a week after the fact and bought it. It was pretty clean and low km for the year – I was originally seeking out an 08/09 but couldn't pass up the mileage. Not many 5 passenger Denalis for sale with lower miles. Here is hoping it's reliable (knock on wood).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Bow_Tied said:
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome, most unexpected!!

I am in London, Ontario - for those not familiar it is roughly half way between Detroit and Buffalo, 2 hours west of Toronto.

Nice to see some Ontarians as well as another '06 Denali owner just an hour away.
waving.gif

It was not easy to find this rig. It was 'gone' three times before I got. The PO had it on kijiji for sale and traded it in before I could get to see it. That dealer never listed it and I thought it was gone for good. But a smaller dealer had snagged it and eventually listed it. I could tell it was the same vehicle so arranged a time to view it. It sold before I could get to see it! But then the buyers financing fell through. So I ended up seeing it a week after the fact and bought it. It was pretty clean and low km for the year – I was originally seeking out an 08/09 but couldn't pass up the mileage. Not many 5 passenger Denalis for sale with lower miles. Here is hoping it's reliable (knock on wood).

Welcome from south of Buffalo......I had the first Denali slip away on me because they double-sold it and they went with the other guy because they said he was first but,my salesman was going to do new tires with the deal and I think the other buyer didn't ask...so what do you think? anyway it worked out because I wanted a red one :thumbsup: ...ENJOY !

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Welcome fellow Canuck! Nice ride!

Bow_Tied

Original poster
Dec 21, 2014
London, ON
Thanks Wooluf. I just found that thread recently and scanned it. Crazy. Seen it before with I think it was an AutoGuide take over a forum. Stupid rules, money focus, and it went down hill. Tis a shame. Thanks to those who do what they do to make this site what it is!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online