New Castle, DE meet 4/20/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAY03LT

Founding Member
Lifetime VIP Supporter
Steve A said:
OK I will get to your place around 830ish. Its saturday so traffic should be light heading north.:thumbsup:
Word up:cool:

Steve A

Does anyone have (or have access to) a cordless impact wrench and assorted impact sockets? There will be some modifications taking place on satuday and the ease of an impact wrench would be delightful.

On a side note, I am hoping that a PAC GM24 will fall into my lap before/during the meet, so therefore I will bring the amp and subs with me. At a minimum we can run the wires and get everthing in place while I wait for the PAC (if it doesnt show at the show) and I just need to plug and play.

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Mark20

Will be hitting the road about 9:30 AM.

djez015

what time is the meet ??

OP
OP
mikeinDE

mikeinDE

Of course that will be very flexible as we have people coming from various directions.

DARKASS04EXT

mikeinDE said:
Of course that will be very flexible as we have people coming from various directions.
Since Im one of the closest members to the meet site, I will prob be the one who shows up late..... :crackup:

MAY03LT

Founding Member
Lifetime VIP Supporter
Anyone got a 12v welder? I accidentally the other drivers seat bracket and I don't want to be riding on a block of wood.

Black LT

JB Weld - strong as steel.:cool:

I have a rivet gun.:biggrin:

You don't need the vise grip for the rear hatch anymore - put it to use.:thumbsup:

EDIT - don't like the yes smiley

MAY03LT

Founding Member
Lifetime VIP Supporter
Black LT said:
JB Weld - strong as steel.:cool:

I have a rivet gun.:biggrin:

You don't need the vise grip for the rear hatch anymore - put it to use.:thumbsup:

EDIT - don't like the yes smiley
BILLY MAYS HERE WITH MIGHTY PUTTY THE ONLY PUTTY THAT CAN SUPPORT A PT-76 TANK FROM 40 STORIES ON A SHOESTRING:yes:

I'm just gonna find a sweet spot and tack them down if I ever get time.:yes:

I really wanted to use the yes smiley but I respect your onion:yes:

djez015

yeaaaa i might be late lol a little depending when my other car gets droped off to my house

MAY03LT

Founding Member
Lifetime VIP Supporter
Me and Steve are going to be a little late as well. I'm guestimating closer to 12:30 depending on traffic.

djez015 if you want to meet us somewhere on rt 1 let me know:cool:

djez015

my tow guy wont be droping my car off till around 1230 1 but from mtown on rt1 to hooters is like 15min

MAY03LT

Founding Member
Lifetime VIP Supporter
Well Steve got here at warp speed so we're on on way

djez015

damn i wish i made but when my car got here it didnt start a 400 dollar battery isnt holding a charge and the key was stuck by the time i fixed part of the problem its was already 3pm hope you guys had fun

Mark20

It was great to meet all of you. Learned a few more things about the platform which is always good.

For those who have been foloowing this thread but didn't make it, I finally decided to bring the Voy. I figured it would be way cool if all the vehicles were the same class. However, I don't think anyone outside our group figured it out. Their loss!

Some pictures:

Attachments

MAY03LT

Founding Member
Lifetime VIP Supporter
Man it felt good to get out. Been a long winter.

Good seeing you guys again and nice meeting you Mark. Thanks for the pretzels too. Don't forget to pm me with your addy!:cool:

OP
OP
mikeinDE

mikeinDE

Great pics Mark, and it was nice to meet you. Great seeing everyone, we'll have to do it again soon!--hopefully

Black LT

Too busy have'n fun - I had the camera along and didn't use it.
Was a good time - not sure why more don't show up.
I shudda wore a hat though - fried me skull (It was 4/20 - but not that way!!)
I did take a pic with me phone - across the table in Hooters 3 guys all mess'n with their phones. I was too slow with the pic though!

Attachments

Black LT

What didn't work?
Plug didn't fit, or other problem?

EDIT - the AOEM-GM24 states not compatible with factory amplified systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members