MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I haven't warshed mine since carlisle:redface:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
MAY03LT said:
I haven't warshed mine since carlisle:redface:

At least one of my fleet is going to get a good bath this weekend.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
mikeinDE said:

Exactry.:redface:

On an unrelated note, anyone good with droid phones? The camera in mine makes a loud chi-chick noise when I take a pic and I'd like to turn that off before the meet for unrelated reasons.

Mark20 said:
At least one of my fleet is going to get a good bath this weekend.

Yeah man this weekend is the only chance I got, hope the weather cooperates.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
MAY03LT said:
On an unrelated note, anyone good with droid phones? The camera in mine makes a loud chi-chick noise when I take a pic and I'd like to turn that off before the meet for unrelated reasons.

Bwahahahaha! pics on those innocent Hooters girls??? That's terrible!!! Does it go silent with the ringer off? That's how the iPhone works.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
mikeinDE said:
Bwahahahaha! pics on those innocent Hooters girls??? That's terrible!!! Does it go silent with the ringer off? That's how the iPhone works.

I would never do such a thing. I want to take a pic of Steve's windshield after Kicker.

BTW F***ING A DUDE THAT WORKED LIKE A BOSS:thumbsup:

Steve A said:
Here are the pictures of my amp. Again, I dont know what I am looking at so can someone please shed some light.

Coolness. I should know something by tomorrow night, unless someone beats me to it.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
MAY03LT said:
I would never do such a thing. I want to take a pic of Steve's windshield after Kicker.

BTW F***ING A DUDE THAT WORKED LIKE A BOSS:thumbsup:

oh yea, Steve's windshield! :no: hahahaha

COOL GLAD IT WORKED!!!! P.. I.. M.. P.. :wootwoot:

(I'm hoping we can get 1 or 2 of the Hooter's girls to take a break and come out to do some photo ops with our trucks!!!)

djez015

Jan 28, 2013
Steve A said:
View attachment 13563

View attachment 13564

Here are the pictures of my amp. Again, I dont know what I am looking at so can someone please shed some light.

Thanks

Steve

prob just tap the hi-lo there if keeping the oem system and prob can get remote turn on there too

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
mikeinDE said:
oh yea, Steve's windshield! :no: hahahaha

COOL GLAD IT WORKED!!!! P.. I.. M.. P.. :wootwoot:

(I'm hoping we can get 1 or 2 of the Hooter's girls to take a break and come out to do some photo ops with our trucks!!!)

Wow.....GMTNation meet on 4/20, Wings and Beers at Hooter's, Hooter's Girls for photo ops.....nice meet you guys got planned :thumbsup:

I figured I better ask this question now...

Is anyone bringing their significant others and or children with them, or is this a solo type of trip? I would hate to be the only one with my wife and kids. The last meet we had it was alright, just not sure about this one because no one has said anything about it.

And just to back up my radio, I plan on keeping my "stock" Navigation in the truck with the new AMP and subs. (and I have called the nearest safelite for a stock check on windshields and other pertinant glass for my truck.)

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
Steve A said:

Is anyone bringing their significant others and or children with them, or is this a solo type of trip? I would hate to be the only one with my wife and kids. The last meet we had it was alright, just not sure about this one because no one has said anything about it.

Im not sure as of yet if I will have any of the kids with me this time. My wife is trying to get off work so she can come also.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Steve A said:

And just to back up my radio, I plan on keeping my "stock" Navigation in the truck with the new AMP and subs. (and I have called the nearest safelite for a stock check on windshields and other pertinant glass for my truck.)

My wife says she's going as long as she gets off work.

And good call on the windshield!

Steve, I haven't heard back from PAC but it looks like the C2A-GM24 is the correct adapter.

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
djez015 said:
prob just tap the hi-lo there if keeping the oem system and prob can get remote turn on there too

The pic of the amp was just to confirm he has the correct adapter. (the C2A-GM24)

I wasn't in on this, but I'm assuming he got the adapter so it's just plug n play and also because there was talk about the bose amp filtering some of the lows from the signal to protect their sub-par speakers. If you get the signal from the radio it should be truer.?

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
I am planning on going solo.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Black LT said:
I wasn't in on this, but I'm assuming he got the adapter so it's just plug n play and also because there was talk about the bose amp filtering some of the lows from the signal to protect their sub-par speakers. If you get the signal from the radio it should be truer.?

Yah, unfiltered. Sub amp has LPF so he's good there. Plus this has remote out which has make me inspired.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Steve are you passing me on your way up?

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Seat belt on, both hands on the wheel.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
:thumbsup: ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!! :wootwoot:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Steve A said:
What you thinkin?

I was thinking we'd roll up together Sat morning if you were passing me. But it's all good.:cool:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Just checked the 10-day forecast. As of now it says: 68 degrees, clear skies, with 0% chance of precip!!

:cool:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
mikeinDE said:
Just checked the 10-day forecast. As of now it says: 68 degrees, clear skies, with 0% chance of precip!!

:cool:

Perfect weather (no rain) for the perfect meet, sure you'll all have an awesome day :thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Denali n DOO said:
Perfect weather (no rain) for the perfect meet, sure you'll all have an awesome day :thumbsup:

It's like the perfect storm: "4/20", Hooters, and GMT's :eek:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Depending on the outcome of my thread in the SUV chat section, I might axe one of you gentlemen if you could replace an evap component in my TB.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Coolness. In fact if anyone south of the meet wants to meet up somewhere along the way, post up. I'm coming up rt 1 from south dover.

Update on me:

Due to budget constraints and some belt tightening I will not be able to get the harness for the amp/subs before the meet this weekend. :frown: I am still planning on attending however, so it wont be a total loss on my part. :thumbsup:

Oh and I am rolling solo due to my daughter pushing her birthday sleep over 1 week (thank god!) I get to miss out on 8 14-15 year old girls running around my house. :wootwoot:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Steve A said:
Update on me:

Due to budget constraints and some belt tightening I will not be able to get the harness for the amp/subs before the meet this weekend. :frown: I am still planning on attending however, so it wont be a total loss on my part. :thumbsup:

Oh and I am rolling solo due to my daughter pushing her birthday sleep over 1 week (thank god!) I get to miss out on 8 14-15 year old girls running around my house. :wootwoot:

Now everyone can fix Mike's tail light!:cool::wootwoot:

I've been swamped here so even if I find out what's wrong with mine I won't have any parts by Sat.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Now everyone can fix Mike's tail light!:cool::wootwoot:.

Haha!!! I'm opening up my truck for some minor "vulturism" at the meet. If anyone wants the stepbars. You can take em off and have em for a good price. I just Want em gone--Going for a new look--Got some plans in the works. Also, if you want the lights up top and the lightbars, they will be up for grabs. I Can work out good deals if anyone's interested--Just want em off and gone. Not interested in being greedy. And i Don't wanna drag any of it home if it gets taken off. Just airing out some thoughts and ideas if anyone is interested.

djez015

Jan 28, 2013
Steve A said:
Update on me:

pending on what you need i can hook you up with some parts laying around my shop its like next door to hooters no matter which way you come you have to pass my store lol

- - - Updated - - -

MAY03LT said:
Coolness. In fact if anyone south of the meet wants to meet up somewhere along the way, post up. I'm coming up rt 1 from south dover.

I might see you on the road im coming up from middletown

djez015 said:
pending on what you need i can hook you up with some parts laying around my shop its like next door to hooters no matter which way you come you have to pass my store lol

My biggest expense for the build would be the PAC... I cant find it anywere under 120 bucks. (local and not shipped (which wont get here in time for the meet)) If there is something you can do about that then I'm all in. (I will have the amp and subs with me, just in case something good falls into my lap)

Drew, what time do you want to head north? That will tell me what time I need to leave the south!

mikeinDE said:
If anyone wants the stepbars. You can take em off and have em for a good price.

Can I get a photo, and price. I have been wanting some.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Steve A said:
Drew, what time do you want to head north? That will tell me what time I need to leave the south!

We're planning on leaving at 9am sharp.
Of course that never works so I'll just say 9-ish.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Hey Steve. I'll try to get you some pics later. (They are all black Westin's.). I was just looking to get around 50bucks.

MAY03LT said:
We're planning on leaving at 9am sharp.
Of course that never works so I'll just say 9-ish.

OK I will get to your place around 830ish. Its saturday so traffic should be light heading north.:thumbsup:

mikeinDE said:
Hey Steve. I'll try to get you some pics later. (They are all black Westin's.). I was just looking to get around 50bucks.

OK, sounds good. I will check out the pictures and could possibly be coming home with some hardware!:wootwoot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher