New Baby

cxkali

Original poster
Member
Jan 20, 2012
125
Just wanted to let everyone at the Nation that I'm having a little boy today. I'm one happy guy
 

Denali n DOO

Member
May 22, 2012
5,596
Congratulations! Fun times :thumbsup:
 

oh05ext

Member
Dec 7, 2011
166
congrats. sleep now and buy lots or newborn diapers
 

cxkali

Original poster
Member
Jan 20, 2012
125
Thanks Everyone will post later on after he is here.:wootwoot:
 

Voymom

Member
Feb 3, 2012
2,523
cxkali said:
Thanks Everyone will post later on after he is here.:wootwoot:

I have 3 boys and they are absolutely amazing!! They keep me on my toes and really know how to make me laugh when I'm not in the greatest of moods. Boys are so much fun!! Congrats!! :wootwoot:
 

gmcman

Member
Dec 12, 2011
4,656
Congrats!!!:thumbsup:

You will have countless stories and memories my friend, best get an external HD and make some movies.
 

Boricua SS

Member
Nov 20, 2011
3,080
Ohio
congrats man!!!
 

northcreek

Member
Jan 15, 2012
3,335
WNY
That's a keeper:thumbsup: kids make it all worthwhile....Mike.
 
Dec 4, 2011
520
To put in a word for the older folks bet the Grandparents are equally overjoyed. There are times you may want to trade him in but this is a keeper. Congrats :thumbsup:
 

05EnvoyXL

Member
Dec 27, 2012
107
OMG dude hes adorable!. My son Justin is 8. born on our anniversary of all days LOL. My wife went into labor in our house, my son couldnt even wait for the cops and paramedics to come. She threw i caught!. I sat there for 10 mins holding my new born son, cord still attached. he stared at me cried for a sec then started suckin his thumb while my wife was litterally passed out (all natural birth)

I wish u all the luck and congrats on the new arrival :thumbsup:
 

northcreek

Member
Jan 15, 2012
3,335
WNY
05EnvoyXL said:
OMG dude hes adorable!. My son Justin is 8. born on our anniversary of all days LOL. My wife went into labor in our house, my son couldnt even wait for the cops and paramedics to come. She threw i caught!. I sat there for 10 mins holding my new born son, cord still attached. he stared at me cried for a sec then started suckin his thumb while my wife was litterally passed out (all natural birth)

I wish u all the luck and congrats on the new arrival :thumbsup:

Your son will enjoy hearing that story someday:yes:
ps.. it's OK to remove the cord now....
 

meerschm

Member
Aug 26, 2012
1,079
Thanks for sharing. that look in his eyes may mean he wants the keys.



great news and smiles all around.
 

Porkins

Member
Dec 5, 2011
6,960
Congrats!
 

Mark20

Member
Dec 6, 2011
1,630
Congratulations!

Have you bought him his first tool set yet?
 

cxkali

Original poster
Member
Jan 20, 2012
125
Mark20 said:
Congratulations!

Have you bought him his first tool set yet?


hahaha not yet but found a wooden tool set he can start with :smile:
 

HARDTRAILZ

Moderator
Nov 18, 2011
49,665
Congrats!
 

Jkust

Member
Dec 4, 2011
946
Congrats to you.
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,399
Posts
638,837
Members
18,614
Latest member
dakis

Members Online