Midwest / near chicago Ill meet june 1st.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
I'd love to have my park/indicators done in time, but I won't. It'll be hard enough having it washed with the way my work schedule is.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I did the mpg stuff today...topped fluids, cleaned air filter, and throttle body. No one will see, but will hopefully make the trip easier in the truck and wallet.

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
I get back tomorrow from vaca, gonna take me a week to clean all the sand out of all the little crevices:hissyfit:
For the people bringing the meat. I will not be there for food if eating after 5.
I have a nephew's grad party to attend. I will have to leave around 5.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I'm going to be buying the burger patties there locally. I don't want to have to worry about transporting them, and that way I can also make sure to get an accurate head count and not buy too many (or too few!).

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
i wont have a choice :rotfl:

the way our buns get delivered are 60 per tray... so I always just bring a tray and give the rest to the birds or something like that lol...

my vacation officially started today.. I don't go back to work until June 5th... so now I can concentrate on the beaSSt and get her all dialed in.. I still gotta wash her, claybar, and seal her up for the long trip...

ErikSS

Apr 14, 2013
1. Ms SilverBullet- spaghetti
2. Big ed- chicken wings
3. WhiteTB
4. Wishbone - (Fri, Sat, Sun)
5. Sleepy_Jr
6. jrSS - (Fri, Sat, and Sun)
7. Matt - (Fri, Sat and Sun) Apple pie, ketchup, mustard, dill pickle slices and cheese
8. Hatchet (Fri, Sat, Sun) Chips and package of dogs.
9. fletch09 (sat only).....couple cases of bottled water & bev.'s prob. prohibited @ forest preserves
10. Voymom(Sat only)
11. Phantom(Sat only)
12. Sparky - burger patties
13. Boricua SS (Fri, Sat, and Sun) forks & knives, spoons, napkins, and I can bring hamburger buns (seeded or unseeded) if burgers are gonna be grilled
14. ChevyTBLover
15. jayd1563
16. tblazerdude (going to try)
17. High voltage (maybe, no word yet)
18. LMMJ
19. GreatWhiteHype (most likely not, because biggie's not coming)
20. HARDTRAILZ
21. Rafael
22. Chief
23. Hotness
24. Grim - Jello shots and misc grill stuff
25. agon3279
26. Tb boy 05 (Saturday maybe Sunday)
27. DDonnie (Saturday only)
28. ErikSS (sorry, I thought I was on this list!)

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
markmc said:
Yall better take lots of pics !

For your SE Brothas.:cool:.Please and Thank You..

And for those of us who can't make it.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Only a few days left... I better get them headlights sealed up this week or I'll never hear the end of it :crazy:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
:thumbsup::biggrin::undecided::biggrin::biggrin:

ErikSS

Apr 14, 2013
I'm going to bring 2 packs of hotdogs and buns. I will also bring 2 boxes of burger patties to go with Boricua SS buns. There is a change of rain, so I will also bring a pop up canopy.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
For those of you coming in on Friday. What time yall getting in? Any decision on what to do friday yet?

This weather sucks. I'm going back on vacation.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I should be at the hotel between 2 and 4 to get checked in. Depends on what time I wake up that morning :tongue:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I work til 4 so Be about 8 for me to get up there. I figure I will just call and see where yall are at. I dont care either way.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Jeff and I should be there around 2 or 3.. earliest we can check in the hotel is 2pm. ..

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
If anyone has any favors to the nice weather gods, Might want to start phoning them in now...

The weathermen have been getting better around here. So I trust them. I mean they called for thunderstorms all day today and we already had two 10 second downpours today. Getting better I tell you.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Yeah I was looking at the weather and :badday: sums it up pretty well :frown:

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
big ed said:
the place martin purposed is 95th & wolf rd, looking at the map, right below maple lake, leading to the east, is a park way. this is where the meet will be. we've had many meets near here and never had a problem with the number of people there, if joe can get a permit that's fine though.

ED or Martin, just to clarify, this is farther west by about 1/2 mi or so from the the original Cranberry Slough that I checked out?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
so with all the rain that's being forecast... is there pavilions there for shelter?

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
I'll be at the hotel between 2 and 3 as well.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Hey we won't be to far from the old buried nuclear reactors. If anyone is up for a walk we can go see them.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
Hey we won't be to far from the old buried nuclear reactors. If anyone is up for a walk we can go see them.

Kinda lazy, think we can find rascals and drive them to see em?

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Checked the weather report again and it is down to a 40% chance of scattered storms, and the high is 79 now instead of 80s. Looking up perhaps.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
I'm not sure if I'll make it or not. It's a bit of a drive and taking the boat in today to see what I'll have to dump in it to get it out on the lake. So far still planning ta go, but will know more tomorrow,

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Grimor said:
I'm not sure if I'll make it or not. It's a bit of a drive and taking the boat in today to see what I'll have to dump in it to get it out on the lake. So far still planning ta go, but will know more tomorrow,

You'll be there.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Psh, you live in the area, not like you're 5 hours away or something :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Only about 250 miles and 4 hours from me. I could make excuses, but I will be there.:raspberry:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
And 2 states away from me (6 hour drive) and I'll be there too :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I am at work, but the little one is getting the truck ready for me to go to the meet...

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Boricua SS said:
so with all the rain that's being forecast... is there pavilions there for shelter?

Just set up lawn chairs under Kyles truck :biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
All packed up and ready to head to Jeff's for the night.. prayin for no rain!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Just looked at weather. Currently listed:

Fri night- Strong scattered storms 68*
Sat day- Few showers 77*
Sat night- Cloudy 59*
Sun day- Cloudy 65*

Its getting better. hopefully by tomorrow it shows clear.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
so are there any spray booths or car washes close to the hotel or the park so we can clean the rides off when it rains Friday night? This will be the first time since the Columbus meet last year that the beaSSt will see any rain :rotfl: (got caught in a big storm coming home)

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
hotel is on 79th st., RT 83 (kingery hwy) appears to be the route to the meet.
there is a shell station north of 75th st on rt 83
there are 3 south on rt 83 just past 91st st (on the way to meet) they appear to be full service washes.
take your pick.
carwashes in 60527 - Bing

any idea yet when you will be departing hotel?
i'll be comming up I-55 to RT 83 to get to the meet. i will be close to hotel and could possibly meet @ hotel to caravan to meet w/ you guys.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online