Midwest / near chicago Ill meet june 1st.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
for those that live around the hotel and meet area, will you be coming to the hotel for the pre meet on Friday night?

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
I'll be coming the day of, I'm too cheap to get a room. Unless there is a camp site around, I'm down for camping

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
jrSS and myself are sharing a room.. so we'll be there.. but I was just wondering if the locals were coming out to the pre-meet too...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hey...I resemble that comment.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Boricua SS said:
jrSS and myself are sharing a room.. so we'll be there.. but I was just wondering if the locals were coming out to the pre-meet too...

I'll be there.:biggrin:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
How many people are staying at the hotel? Cause one of the ideas for friday was to chill at my house and what not, but it is a bit of a drive from my house back to the hotel (about a 20-30 min drive. There are 2 ways. Expressway or through the woods. Neither are really fun late at night after a few adult beverages.). I know a lot of yall out of staters don't want to drink and drive or get lost late at a night. So what is preferred here by the people that will be here on friday?

Hotel party? or house party?

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Driving late doesn't bother me much, I do that almost every weekend anyway. 30 min is nothing. Besides, I should have my HIDs in by then so night would be day on the roads :wootwoot:

I don't drink enough to have more than a buzz and won't drink anything at least an hour before I go to leave, so I'll be fine. I'll be a designated driver for a few guys if you wish, as long no one drinks enough to be puking - puke in my truck and you're walking back to the hotel and cleaning it in the morning :wink: :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Just tell me where to be. I definitely need to go to your house Hatch to drop off that stuff.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
It doesn't matter to me either.. I'll just cut off drinking at a certain time as well before I go to leave...

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Cut off drinking? That doesnt sound like fun. We will just make it easier and stick round the hotel for yall.

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
I'll be there Friday, it doesn't matter to me, I'll do whatever is appropriate for the conditions... 20-30 minutes travel is also no biggie for me.

We could hang out at the house party early, then caravan to the hotel later.

Sorry, I'm just of the idea that I want it all... :smile:

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
Hatchet said:
How many people are staying at the hotel? Cause one of the ideas for friday was to chill at my house and what not, but it is a bit of a drive from my house back to the hotel (about a 20-30 min drive. There are 2 ways. Expressway or through the woods. Neither are really fun late at night after a few adult beverages.). I know a lot of yall out of staters don't want to drink and drive or get lost late at a night. So what is preferred here by the people that will be here on friday?

Hotel party? or house party?

Can I camp in your yard? lol

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Grimor said:
Can I camp in your yard? lol

Sleep in the truck ya pansy!

:raspberry::raspberry::raspberry:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Wishbone said:
We could hang out at the house party early, then caravan to the hotel later.

I like how you think!!!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Just throwing this out there...there is a chicken joint across the road from the hotel called Dell Rhea's Chicken Basket that has been on a few food shows that is apparently pretty good. Any interest in going there for eats on Friday or Saturday?

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Matt said:
Just throwing this out there...there is a chicken joint across the road from the hotel called Dell Rhea's Chicken Basket that has been on a few food shows that is apparently pretty good. Any interest in going there for eats on Friday or Saturday?

Uhm, YES!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
You have my attention...I will look up the place today when I get a chance.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Matt said:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
On a completely unrelated note, I've never been to anything like this before and i apologize if I'm shy at first, I usually am in person.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
DDonnie said:
On a completely unrelated note, I've never been to anything like this before and i apologize if I'm shy at first, I usually am in person.

It's ok, these things are 98% dudes, you don't wanna get too friendly too fast.
View attachment 28200

Attachments

• tobias07.jpg
    tobias07.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 82

WhiteTB

Nov 22, 2011
Matt said:

Been there many times. The wings are some of the best ive ever had. You wont be disappointed.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
11 days until the pre-meet :wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Woo Ya Woo

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Any of you smoke cigars?

tblazerdude

Dec 4, 2011
Looks like Saturday night will be my only free time. Any events or locations set up for Saturday after 5pm? Also, I have 2 factory rear sway bars and a factory 8.0 open rear end if any one is interested.

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
If nobody minds, i think i am going to bring a good cigar to enjoy.

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
1. Ms SilverBullet- spaghetti
2. Big ed- chicken wings
3. WhiteTB
4. Wishbone - (Fri, Sat, Sun)
5. Sleepy_Jr
6. jrSS - (Fri, Sat, and Sun)
7. Matt - (Fri, Sat and Sun) Apple pie, ketchup, mustard, dill pickle slices and cheese
8. Hatchet (Fri, Sat, Sun) Chips and package of dogs.
9. fletch09 (sat only).....couple cases of bottled water & bev.'s prob. prohibited @ forest preserves
10. Voymom(Sat only)
11. Phantom(Sat only)
12. Sparky - burger patties
13. Boricua SS (Fri, Sat, and Sun) forks & knives, spoons, napkins, and I can bring hamburger buns (seeded or unseeded) if burgers are gonna be grilled
14. ChevyTBLover
15. jayd1563
16. tblazerdude (going to try)
17. High voltage (maybe, no word yet)
18. LMMJ
19. GreatWhiteHype (most likely not, because biggie's not coming)
20. HARDTRAILZ
21. Rafael
22. Chief
23. Hotness
24. Grim - Jello shots and misc grill stuff
25. agon3279
26. Tb boy 05 (Saturday maybe Sunday)
27. DDonnie (Saturday only)

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
DDonnie said:
If nobody minds, i think i am going to bring a good cigar to enjoy.

wont bother me none... half of us will be drunk off our asses one of the 3 nights :rotfl:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Boricua SS said:
wont bother me none... half of us will be drunk off our asses two of the 3 nights :rotfl:

Fixed it for you!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Accepted that I wont get everything done I had wanted to, but definitely ready just see everyone and have a good time.

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
very true, i was hoping to have a bull bar and a tune by next weekend. Not happening. No worries, i got most of my visual mods done :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianhvac

Members Online