1) Keeping the spare and jack in the garage and depending on AAA.
2) Remove the back seat when not in use.
3) Adopt out a kid or two.
4) Put yourself and the wife on crash diets.
5) Remove the battery box and hold-down bar
6) Run with only 4 ounces of windshield washer fluid at all times.
7) Remove all interior plastic panels
8) Discard the rear center seat belt - nobody ever uses that,
9) Sell roof rack and crossbars
10) Remove every other screw from things the like intake manifold, fenders, liftgate hinges, and oil pan. There's redundancy.
11) Fill the oil, transmission, brake fluid, differentials, transfer case, and power steering fluid no higher than the LOWER fill line.
12) 4WD? Remove all 4WD driveline elements in the summer - you're never going to need 4WD.
13) Remove every other wheel nut. Redundancy, too.
14) Bumpers? Useless bling.