Lifting a 355!

rjpoog1989

I'm going to be installing my lift kit tomorrow afternoon. I decided to go with a Zone 3.5 inch Combo kit. This kit is a 2 inch suspension lift (AAL in the rear / new torsion keys up front) and 1.5inch body lift. I also ordered new rear shocks from Zone. This will allow me to clear 32s with no problem. I plan on getting some H3 wheels and will run 265-75-16 Goodyear Duratrac. Hoping to get the wheels and tires buy the end of the year, but may even hold off till early next year depending on availability of funds. I also plan to get a PCM tune when I get tires to correct the speedo and get some MPGs back. I will post pics of my lift install as soon as I can.

Boricua SS

Have fun wit it.. my brother had a lifted Rado on 32's... don't forget the pix :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Sounds good

mikeinDE

Can't wait to see it. Very curious to see how those wheels will look too. :thumbsup:

Pittdawg

rjpoog1989 said:
I'm going to be installing my lift kit tomorrow afternoon. I will post pics of my lift install as soon as I can.
Stop teasing us and post the pics!

OP
OP
rjpoog1989

rjpoog1989

So with every project, you've got to keep good ol Murphy's law in mind. This project ended up taking up a lot more time and money than anticipated. If you feel like reading abou how much hassle this was you can consult this thread: Lift install issues - Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum
And for those of you who don't care, you can just check out the finished product here:

I apologize for the crapy pics... I think it looks really good though. The added costs involved with my lift have put a dent in my wheel/tire budget. It doesn't look silly as is though so I'm keeping what I've got for the near future.

OP
OP
rjpoog1989

rjpoog1989

I got some new tires!!!
33x10.50r15 BfGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads