Lack of sub-forums

Shdwdrgn

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Is there a reason why the sub-forums were cut back so much from the layout of the old site? For instance, under 'drivetrain', I like having separate discussions for transmission and 4x4 issues, and would love to see a section specifically on high-performance mods. I always thought the 'appearance' section could stand to have more sections - exterior and interior lights seem to be popular, and perhaps a section for the dash and center console.

Am I the only one who prefers having the discussions broken down into smaller groups?

jham

Nov 20, 2011
Well I am just speaking for me so I would assume that as the membership grows so will the sub forums and since this site is only 3 weeks old things take some time to get set up

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
It was the result of feedback from the community, both here and on TV.

We are still open to suggestions, and we'll discuss the good ones :crazy:

garciarf

Dec 3, 2011
Personally I'm not a big fan of having too many subforums, makes things more difficult to find.

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
garciarf said:
Personally I'm not a big fan of having too many subforums, makes things more difficult to find.

+1

I too found the OS too difficult to navigate coming from another forum. I was slowly getting used to it.
But I like this's place's subforums navigation much better.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I would have to see how it works out once we get busier.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
garciarf said:

:iagree: The more simple it is the easier it is, the better for the newer people coming in to find what they need and not ask the same question over and over.

We do not want the Roadie to get mad now at those people:raspberry: :cool: lol

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
As long as we don't wind up with a catchall sub-forum like "OEM Issues", this will work. So far, I like the current layout.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.