Is it a bad omen ...

Wyle

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
when your ordered parts are being transported by a FedEx truck that breaks down en-route? :frown:

View attachment 17177

Delivery delayed by one day, but still good for the weekend plans.

Attachments

• untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 95

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
If the FedEx driver's name is Damian, refuse delivery. :eek:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Awesome.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
I remember when someone posted on the OS, one that said "Train derailment" :eek:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
:rotfl:

Wex

Dec 4, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
I remember when someone posted on the OS, one that said "Train derailment" :eek:

Might have been this one :smile:

Attachments

• ckF33.jpg
    ckF33.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 3

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
at least with UPS and FedEx you have tracking.
I ordered some parts on Tuesday from an ebay seller in Michigan and the only entry in the USPS log is that it entered the Lansing office and left there. That was on 12/14, nothing since.
I ordered something else from the same seller on 12/14 and it left the same day.

I don't say any entries it went anywhere else. Usually they route through Charlotte to get here.

Don37725

Dec 8, 2011
navigator said:
at least with UPS and FedEx you have tracking.
I ordered some parts on Tuesday from an ebay seller in Michigan and the only entry in the USPS log is that it entered the Lansing office and left there. That was on 12/14, nothing since.
I ordered something else from the same seller on 12/14 and it left the same day.

I don't say any entries it went anywhere else. Usually they route through Charlotte to get here.

Very normal for USPS - they have the same tracking ability as the others right down to hand held scanners - they just don't use them or don't give us access to the tracking - seems their logic is, only delivery confirmation is paid for therefore, they are under no obligation to show you real time tracking - that would come under customer service - something UPS and Fedex fully understand and the USPS has never gotten the hang of.

The norm for USPS is the next entry you see will be the delivery info many hours after you have it in your hands.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Blew the megafuse and had to get an ignition coil. Stabiltak went hay wire and the fuel filter just ceased operation

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
STLtrailbSS said:
Blew the megafuse and had to get an ignition coil. Stabiltak went hay wire and the fuel filter just ceased operation

What does this have to do with the thread? :confused:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Fail...that was my guess on what happened to the fed ex truck

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Make sure you make a complete inventory of the package when accepting delivery. You never know, they may have needed to use one of your parts to get their truck back on the road! :raspberry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online