Amazon Product In-Channel Ventvisor $38.67

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
I have them and hate them, on both the Voy and tbss they just bring in more road noise... when I had the ones that go out of channel on the Voy I did not get any road noise until they started pulling apart. I plan to go back to out of channel but that will be after I do my spring time detail.

Reactions: rizzo20

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Those are the ones I used. I never noticed excess noise from them.

rizzo20

Original poster
Interesting, I wouldn't think there would be a difference but I suppose it's possible. My ride came with the out channel when I bought it and I took them off because I didn't like the way they looked (previous owner put them on crooked). Well, I have a set of these in channels coming so we'll see how they sound.

Reactions: xavierny25

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Just a little note - I had to do some minor trimming on the rear window tab as it wasn't wanting to sit fully flush without being pushed into place. I wasn't convinced it wouldn't pop free eventually, so I just rounded the little corner a bit on the AVS visor with a sharp knife.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I love my in-channel. Would never go without them honestly. I already cracked two of mine offroad so i think I will pick these up for replacement.

I, myself, think the out of channel look awful. I never noticed any noise with my in-channel, but I always have big aggressive tires and a big ole stereo that covers most noise in general.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I've got the in channel set as well. Honestly not sure about the road noise, as I almost always have my music playing :cool: I also did some grinding on the rear window tab, so it could tuck inside the window frame, instead of sitting on the outside like it was designed to. :weird:

My only knock on them is reduced visibility at the A pillar, but that's a trade off I can live with. As long as I don't have a knot in my neck or something, I can work around that just fine.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
've had my eye on these for awhile and this is the lowest price I've found them at. They are usually $45-$50+

I was pretty sure I found them cheaper on eBay (and they were new). After looking, I found that I purchased them for $23.00 (back in 2017).
Granted, they're $23.95 now - just saw them HERE Different vendor. There are 5 sets available at that price.

I kind of like the in-channels better myself. Only installed the fronts (and waited till last summer to do it), but have had no issues with them.

On edit: The above link is for a LWB set (which I have); from the OP's avatar, I'm guessing he has a SWB. Crossing my fingers there's a SWB set, for whomever might be looking.

Bow_Tied

Dec 21, 2014
London, ON
Have these on the voy and they are great. Certain cross winds can give a bit of wind noise but nothing that bothers me.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher