Howdy from Baltimore

UnionJack72

Original poster
Mar 29, 2012
Hey Guys,

New(ish) member joining the dark side, after come from the "un-named" forum LOL

Thanks to the Admins & Mods for all thier efforts...!!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome!

Actually, we don't censor mention of trailvoy here. After all, most of the content was written by members here and it serves as a great searchable archive. THEY are the ones whose greedy business model is threatened by unpaid volunteer enthusiast sites like ours.

UnionJack72

Original poster
Mar 29, 2012
the roadie said:
Welcome!

Actually, we don't censor mention of trailvoy here. After all, most of the content was written by members here and it serves as a great searchable archive. THEY are the ones whose greedy business model is threatened by unpaid volunteer enthusiast sites like ours.

Hi Roadie, good to see you made over here :wootwoot:

Well I wasn't sure if I should mention anything, of if the "TrailVoy" word had been outlawed here.

It's usually great members and mods that make a good forum, so I'm glad someone found me and pointed me in the right direction to get here.

P.S. Gotta say your post count kind of sucks LOL, you should work on that :rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy!

UnionJack72

Original poster
Mar 29, 2012
I'll post some pics soon enough as well.

With the help of all you great guys, I did finally get my lift sorted (and fix the squeaking LOL), and new shocks installed.

What with Christams and all the other stuff going on I've been holding off on getting new tires. (no snow last Xmas '11)
Although my front 2 are pretty worn right now, and I'd hate to just replace those with stock sizes.

So I need to put a few bucks aside and get all 4 done, and put some manly rubber on this bad boy.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
UnionJack72 said:
Hi Roadie, good to see you made over here :wootwoot:
Ummm, the entire volunteer staff of trailvoy instantly jumped ship here in November after jman set it up. There was absolutely no question the jailbreak needed doing. There's a sticky around here about what went down. How could I possibly ignore my flock?

garfieldmice.jpg

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome over man the green is green on the dark side

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Welcome along man!! :cool:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

gmtrailblazer

Dec 17, 2011
UnionJack72 said:
Hey Guys,

New(ish) member joining the dark side, after come from the "un-named" forum LOL

Thanks to the Admins & Mods for all thier efforts...!!

another MD member?????? Where in Baltimore?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online