How to remove Front Bumper & Fender

AzTruckGuy

Original poster
Dec 1, 2015
scottsdale, az
So my place has poles where I park and good to know Im horrible at driving sober, slammed the front bumper and passenger front Fender. Found a place that hopefully has the same color items I need but of course they are you come and pull part. I am going to head down there this weekend...any tips to remove these items would be a big help even better any photos? I plan on doing how too when I replace my items on the board but for now I just need to know to remove these parts quickly.

Njg425

Sep 6, 2016
Souther California
How much do they want for the fender? It's probably cheaper and definitely a lot easier to have your fender fixed/painted.
It's pretty self explanatory taking the bumper cover off. Iirc it's just the two bolts on the bottom and some plastic clips.

AzTruckGuy

Original poster
Dec 1, 2015
scottsdale, az
76fe617e-83b1-4aad-9cb0-da3e1ae1e7d0.jpg I'm not the only that smacks into the poles at my complex, hate those damn things....Just need to figure out how to remove them from this vehicle that is at the junk yard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Bumper is easy as you'll see. Fender shouldn't be that difficult. Just a bunch of bolts. Keep any/all shims so you can get things aligned right.

Did find these:

Attachments

• Fender.pdf
    585.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Bumper.pdf
    698.8 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Matt

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
The front guard/fender is a lot of bolts. A couple of them are hidden behind the inner fender cover (black plastic) near the firewall end. It's actually quite easy. I pulled one off and had the other on and everything fitted in about an hour or less for a member here.

Reactions: AzTruckGuy

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Complimentary Bumper R&R Video:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli