Hi, I'm a TrailBlazer owner and enthusiast!

TBGal

Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Hello to all.

I am happy to join this forum with fellow enthusiasts. I lurked around a little bit and chose this place over the OS. Yeah, I read the story of the exodus and how this site began.

I am not new to TrailBlazers, but my current TB I have had for about a month now, purchased at about 60,000 miles. This past month, I have gotten the maintenance up-to-date. Mr. Roadie, I did get the transfer case fluid changed! (Since I don't have maintenance records from its past, I just went ahead and assumed it hadn't been done, so I got it done myself.)

I still have a bit of a rough idle, but I'll start a thread about that.

Anyway, I am a truck person at heart, and the TrailBlazer is a great vehicle for me - perfect size and versatile for my needs. I have two large dogs I like to take hiking. I like to camp too. I have an equine, and the cargo space in the TB is awesome for picking up sacks of feed, bags of wood shavings and so on. I hope to purchase a trailer one day and properly equip the TB for towing my critter to trailrides.

I think that's enough intro for now! Thanks :smile:

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Welcome to the nation, good to have ya on board........

MrDJ

Dec 4, 2011
Waxahachie, TX
Welcome to the nation!

What king of horse do you have? I have a 20 year old, retired racing thoroughbred. I got him from a horse rescue.

TBGal

Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Thanks, McGMT and Wooluf1952 and MrDJ and TexasReece and May03LT.

MrDJ,

I have a young, 15.2 or 15.3 hand john mule. But, my first equine was a retired thoroughbred race horse! She was an awesome horse - she had all the very best qualities of the breed. I had her for a long time until she died years ago. When I was finally ready to get another equine, I got a mule because I eventually want to get more into camping and trail riding. The mule will be my REAL 4WD! :wink: They are so smart, strong and sure-footed.

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
TBGal said:
Thanks, McGMT and Wooluf1952 and MrDJ and TexasReece and May03LT.

MrDJ,

I have a young, 15.2 or 15.3 hand john mule. But, my first equine was a retired thoroughbred race horse! She was an awesome horse - she had all the very best qualities of the breed. I had her for a long time until she died years ago. When I was finally ready to get another equine, I got a mule because I eventually want to get more into camping and trail riding. The mule will be my REAL 4WD! :wink: They are so smart, strong and sure-footed.

Funny today I saw a horse on the news, entered into the book of records at 20 hands high.... and a mule that was 15 hands... They are huuuge... Also had a 7 ft 4 in great dane.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome. Glad to have you. :thumbsup:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! It's a great place to be!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, welcome to the Nation!

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Welcome aboard! I ride horses too, had 2 Morgans and a Thoroughbred at one point. Glad to see another truck girl on the forums! :biggrin:

OctaneRider03

Jul 31, 2012
TBGal said:
Thank you, all, for the warm welcome. :smile:

We're glad to have you here! We hope that you find everything you need and more to help out with your "to-do" lists!

Be sure to let us know what issue you're having with the whole "rough idle" ordeal! -Octane

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Welcome :tiphat:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome! We have a 23 yrs old meyer, she is one big PITA. What part of "the south" are you from?

GCTB1289

Mar 19, 2012
Welcome. glad to have you aboard. We are all here to help. very nice bout the horse got a friend who works with horses go there sometimes but don't know much about them.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome

TBGal

Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Hello and thanks to all for the welcome.

@Voymom: thanks, good to see you, another TB/Envoy gal here too!

@Octane: Yeah, working on the idle issue. Got some improvement with something but am waiting on some other stuff to check out before making a full update to my rough idle thread

@Porkins: haha! My first equine was a thoroughbred mare, and she got to be more of a pain as she got older. It seemed like she was going into season all the time! I am in LA. The humidity down here - ugh.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome !!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chappymate

Members Online

No members online now.