HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome Over.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
silvertb4x4 said:
...I noticed no more posts by roadie. I was like whats goin on. ....
I suppose nobody thought I might have died falling off some 9800 foot windswept ridgeline in the Sierra Nevadas. :undecided:

Glad my absence was a red flag to investigate further. You have a nicely analytical mind. :thumbsup:

Marty395

Feb 23, 2012
the roadie said:
The community has moved on to here. A new community might spontaneously form over there, but the owners are never going to allow admin access to add new features. And the Vertical Scope business model of parasitic profit-sucking AWAY from the community to feed their own Toronto-based mouths remains. As long as the for-profit business model stays, trailvoy will NEVER be the same and cannot be reconstituted. It's like a Trailblazer Wiki now. With a lot of crappy posts littering up the aisles.

Besides, I'm never going back and what would it be without The Roadie? :biggrin:

Monkeys will fly out of my butt before trailvoy becomes anything but a dusty respository of a million posts, searched by noobs looking for answers that will not be given by active members who know what they're saying because they DID IT. The noob moderators (all two of them) just spout back things they've read that WE posted there over the years.

Sad, but necessary in the way of things. Profit parasites like Vertical Scope have a place, but not in the truly active enthusiast communities.

View attachment 3026

I agree. When I saw you had migrated to this site I just had to switch over. My truck is not lifted but Ive always admired your ride and also respected your willingness to help others. One day Ill get sick of my lowered Envoy and eventually lift it, when that day comes I'll definetly find myself reading your posts.

I'm pretty excited to be here.

Marty

I'm new here to, but welcome anyways.

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
the roadie said:
I suppose nobody thought I might have died falling off some 9800 foot windswept ridgeline in the Sierra Nevadas. :undecided:

Glad my absence was a red flag to investigate further. You have a nicely analytical mind. :thumbsup:

I noticed first off it said you were "No longer with us" I knew there was no way you just up and dumped the platform. Then looking around I found other familiar names missing. So I started looking around and remembered another site being started but the first time I came to GMTN I had not one clue as to what was going on. LOL Glad to be back with the family!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Juicy K said:
I noticed first off it said you were "No longer with us"
They changed to that sneaky phrase after the standard "BANNED" turned out to make more folks suspicious and to go looking for the freshly departed. They think the truth will be easily hidden. VS admins would have deleted 26000 of my posts and erased my memory totally except I think they thought a couple dozen of them had some technical value.

('e's not dead, 'e's just restin')
Dead Parrot sketch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online