Guess I'm the latest FNG

4wVoy

Original poster
Feb 4, 2012
After talking with Markmc and telling me about this site and how a lot of people came over here I thought I would check it out. Not till later I realized why. Anyway, I only had a couple post on the other site mostly a lurker. Anyway, I have a 04 4x4 envoy with a garage full of goodies to install when I get back home. Currently in Afghanistan playing in the 20" of snow :smile: I get to take a break and head home here in this month and install all the goodies and mod my baby up a bit. Looks like I have a envoy forum. Glad to be here :thumbsup:

oh and if anyone was wondering, not like it really matters, my SN was dnobhsoj on the other site with maybe 5-6 post lol

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! If you want a thriving community full of folks who will read your questions and answer them competently because we've done it all, this is where the action is. :thumbsup:

4wVoy

Original poster
Feb 4, 2012
i figured after asking a question over there and didnt get a response in over 12 hours and finding my answer either on here or offroadtb possibly both then i should just hang out here, already feels better over here :biggrin:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
4wVoy said:
i figured after asking a question over there and didnt get a response in over 12 hours ....
Heck, you could be a spammer from Bangladesh, spam their forum for 24 hours straight, and the two part-time nooberators might not clean it up for a week. Answering noob questions is way down the priority list, because they think more than half of the new members that join up are shills from HERE. :biggrin:

4wVoy

Original poster
Feb 4, 2012
just asking opinions on the newish fox 2.0 shocks, not even a noob question lol, guess im in the happy place now

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome!

You will recognize some of the same people here as on ORTB.

markmc

Nov 20, 2011
Welcome
Being a vendor over there requires me to remain neutral, but if you want answers to questions..
this is where its at..

4wVoy

Original poster
Feb 4, 2012
well, let's just i was more welcome here after about 15 mins than at the OS, thanks for the warm welcome :wootwoot:

4wVoy

Original poster
Feb 4, 2012
actually kinda like the color of yours, rim color choice is nice too, got some matte black rims waiting for me state side

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
4wVoy said:
i figured after asking a question over there and didnt get a response in over 12 hours and finding my answer either on here or offroadtb possibly both then i should just hang out here, already feels better over here :biggrin:

Was tempted to point you in the right direction for some info on the Fox shocks when I saw your post there, but wasn't ready to get banned quite yet. Glad you made it here.

PS. Todays weather was upper 60's and sunny in case you were wondering. :smile:
View attachment 18464

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1

4wVoy

Original poster
Feb 4, 2012
well weather wise i am jealous even though i am sure the AZ weather is nice right now. currently in afghanistan it is 8 degrees with a ton of snow/ice on the ground, we got about 20" the past couple days on top of the few inches that was still on the ground.

no worries about not posting, i did my homework about the shocks (and forums) and have some in the mail waiting for me :wootwoot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online